If I feel am right, I never care others' words. I just think in my mind "Will God like it if I do so?". If the answer is yes, I will do it. Otherwise, definitely no. It's called 'Manasaakshi'in our language as it's told, never do anything against our manasaakshi. I can't find its English word now :whistle:
What about you??????? How much do you fall in other people's compulsion to do things against your soul? How much do you compromise with it? :whistle: :whistle:
I always believe...we should live convincing God/soul for our deeds......not others. If we start compromising with others, we can't justify our deeds with our mind.

I am not saying about our wishes. Hoping you understood my question :S :S

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends on issue. If the issue is individual, you must act as you feel correct. But if the issue is collective, you must take others' views also in consideration and take a decision accordingly. You cannot always assume that you are correct.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It depends on issue. If the issue is individual, you must act as you feel correct. But if the issue is collective, you must take others' views also in consideration and take a decision accordingly. You cannot always assume that you are correct.

Let us consider individual issue only for this discussion. If so?

Meera sandhu

Let us consider individual issue only for this discussion. If so?

If the issue is individual in the sense that you are the sole authority competent to decide the issue, you must go according to your own judgment although others' views may be considered and attempt made to convince them also. Again, if the issue is such that your own life, career, comforts are affected, you must go by your own judgment even if others disagree.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes it depends on the issues. :) If the issue is not affecting others then its OK to do whatever you like but when its affecting others then sometime you need to compromise with it even though you may be knowing it that you are right.And if you don't do it then your are often called as "selfish". :blink:
Yes it depends on the issues. :) If the issue is not affecting others then its OK to do whatever you like but when its affecting others then sometime you need to compromise with it even though you may be knowing it that you are right.And if you don't do it then your are often called as "selfish". :blink:

If i feel iam right then I don't heard any and do this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Now also you didn't understand my question yaar :( :( :(

Doing right things and doing our desired things are entirely different yaar...
When we do our own things (even if it's right) without caring others is called selfish. But we can do 'right' things for others' benefits also. Isn't it? How can it be selfish? :huh:

Meera sandhu

I do it but it depends on the severity how much it will affect others i can't always think about myself only. :)

I do it but it depends on the severity how much it will affect others i can't always think about myself only. :)

If so, will you do wrong things for your dear ones' benefits????? :whistle:

By this way, we may hurting some other people also, even if they are not near or dear. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

If so, will you do wrong things for your dear ones' benefits????? :whistle:

By this way, we may hurting some other people also, even if they are not near or dear. Isn't it?

Why not?

I know i can't make all happy with my act in that case i will give priority to my dear ones. :)

I know i am wrong here but that's practical thing which we all do in our lives. :)
Sandhya sometimes doing right things also can affect others badly in that case we need to think and should do some manipulations to reduce its effectiveness. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.