OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear friends, I am glad to announce that My count down start to become Maestro mate at boddunan 98 post away from it.
How to develop tiny industry?
What are the way to earn money on ebay and Amazon?
Funny media.They focus this much on Sehawag missing a 100. some even go to the level of removing the bowler from International cricket and punishing the captain.some serious...
Hello friends I have found an Indian site who send a mail to our mail id and after click they credit our account with Rs1 and also when we forward that mail to our friends Id...
Hi Everyone. Just wanted to take a minute to explain what happens when we dont use Spell Check before submitting an article > New users Surfing Boddunan, dont take...
Daily deal or group buying is a highly acclaimed business concept, characterized by the group buying power of the customers. This new concept has been wildly successful all over...
Super markets are at par or better than the ordinary shops?
Hi Friends, What is difference between leader and Manager? What is the rights given to leader and Manager? Thanks
Shakespeare home town Great Britain. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/blogs/visit-britain-in/stratford-upon-avon-home-bard-royal-shakespeare-company-181232718.html
The name A.R.Rahman needs no introduction. The man who redefined contemporary Indian music and is the pride of the entire nation and an idol for millions all over the world needs...
Dravid anounced retirement from one and T-20? Is this right decision even selectors selected him for one days?
According to the latest figures released India's industrial output growth nearly doubled to 13.8% in July.Very encouraging signs of things.What do you say?
Do you think the comments placed on polls and especially on articles have increased with the introduction of Daily contest > 'Top Commenter of the Day' ?
MBA has opened doors of jobs for non-professionals... A few years back only Engineers and Doctors were given importance in society and they were sure to get jobs... Now...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6921]}
On 29th December At 6:30 pm we have 18 on line user I think at evening time we have more on line user. May be in 2010 we will have more on lne user may be it will cross 50
What do you do more Smile or frown
I studied reviews of different peoples as they suggested me zija product. I want to ask is it good for health? How i increase the level of metabolism in body?
Hai friends what OS you're using in your PC?