OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I had a doubt. What is the minimum payout.
A new study has found that nine in ten women have suffered some form of sexual discrimination at the workplace. The researchers at the University of Michigan found that 10 per...
Hi, One Day i was just thinking towards our olden days of India - so called The "GOLDEN ERA" of the GOLDEN BIRD. Suddenly after a glance at the past I felt that...
This is the dhoni who called the bell again to nat by taking him appial of runoit will he do right.
Bill Gates funds new machine that 'could turn sewage into drinking water http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-funds-machine-could-064152216.html
i was always against government services from my childhood except this one.my mother always asked me to give bank exams and other government service exams but i didnt.i was...
Is plastic surgery an option for those less fortunate in the looks ? What do you think
It is a matter of concern that Army general chose to speak publicly on recent movement at Delhi. It is not expected from the government officers- civil or army. They should...
Ambition and a contented personal life need not be contradictory to each other. Don’t make your ambition impossible to achieve! Are less ambitious people better off than those...
Rabri Devi, the wife of RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, may have followed her husband into politics but when it comes to assets she is 'the man of the house'.
Google turns in 13th year. Happy birthday to google.
Nice messages {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3929]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3930]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3931]}
Why most of the elder , especially parents use unparliamentary language with their children while scolding and even talking. If we ask why you use such words means they will say...
How funny is this. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4100]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4101]}
is this the way to treat a policeman.....what wrong did he do... this happens in every protests...
I am feeling proud to be in 3rd page of members list and in 5th page of top earners list with 12070 points and 2249 posts.
where are you guys?? I am back after a long break.....lets rock this forum again... Great to see that a lots of happening is going down here. :) :) :) :)
Do you agree with me? :)
Hello, I am publishing an article Computer Q & A for K12 (+2). So far I have published 6 parts of the article. I have primarily focussed +2 students of Tamil...
Thanks marveek and lohit seth for my approval of article it was a long waiting.