Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling this thread up to get more responses....only Sanjeev participated here

Meera sandhu
Is it a discussion between me and Sanjeev only? :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
8868.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Another attempt!! Let me try :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8602]}
4_12_3_2012-09-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Only convince yourself and stay put! If that is based on true conviction!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8603]}
I just convince my mother when I feel that i am just right.I think that no other person will able to understand me.It is my mother whom I can convince and sure that she will be able to understand my feelings.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think both possitive and negative aspects of my deeds and I attempt to do so. I agree with my parents, in case I am wrong. I convence my heart easily believing that something good is awaiting. I don't have adament. I am happy and jolly person.
I think both possitive and negative aspects of my deeds and I attempt to do so. I agree with my parents, in case I am wrong. I convence my heart easily believing that something good is awaiting. I don't have adament. I am happy and jolly person.

It's really nice to hear so. Also, Sharmishta...It shows the respect of you both towards your parents. It's right also, who else can guide us better than our own parents :)

Meera sandhu
I just convince my mother when I feel that i am just right.I think that no other person will able to understand me.It is my mother whom I can convince and sure that she will be able to understand my feelings.

In our formative years the characters of our parents,teachers and others leave their prints on our impressionable minds which draw experiences of later years to develop conviction,our moral sensibilities - our sense of right and wrong!
Well if I am right I will try my best to convince everybody and state my points! But then also if nobody believes me after my best efforts then I will not give a damn! :evil:
I mostly state my state of mind in front of my mother because she is my pillar of strength.

Live in the present :)
If we are right means why should we convince others,we have to be right for us only.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.