Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it depends on the issues. :) If the issue is not affecting others then its OK to do whatever you like but when its affecting others then sometime you need to compromise with it even though you may be knowing it that you are right.And if you don't do it then your are often called as "selfish". :blink:

If i feel iam right then I don't heard any and do this.

I do it but it depends on the severity how much it will affect others i can't always think about myself only. :)

If so, will you do wrong things for your dear ones' benefits????? :whistle:

By this way, we may hurting some other people also, even if they are not near or dear. Isn't it?

Why not?

I know i can't make all happy with my act in that case i will give priority to my dear ones. :)

I know i am wrong here but that's practical thing which we all do in our lives. :)

Now you have fully understood my question :P :P :P :P :P :P

But Sanjeev......I can't stand ......if I feel my dear one has committed a mistake I will never stand with him. I may forgive his mistake, yet won't support him.....and also for my dear ones, I will never commit a bad thing. It's known as selfishness. Isn't it? Hurting some another person for the happiness or benefit of us or our dear ones, even after knowing that it's wrong........
I can't do that. It's against my 'manasakshi' :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya sometimes doing right things also can affect others badly in that case we need to think and should do some manipulations to reduce its effectiveness. :laugh:

No yaar...
It may cause difficulties at first...later it will prove worth. Sure :evil: :evil:

Actually, many people go far away from it seeing its first difficulties...

Yet, in this case, if I commit something wrong, whole through my life, I many repent on it. So, it's better not to commit it. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Also we can try for many alternative solutions...without hurting much people, thinking calmly. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes it depends on the issues. :) If the issue is not affecting others then its OK to do whatever you like but when its affecting others then sometime you need to compromise with it even though you may be knowing it that you are right.And if you don't do it then your are often called as "selfish". :blink:

I do it but it depends on the severity how much it will affect others i can't always think about myself only. :)

By this way, we may hurting some other people also, even if they are not near or dear. Isn't it?

Why not?

I know i can't make all happy with my act in that case i will give priority to my dear ones. :)

I know i am wrong here but that's practical thing which we all do in our lives. :)

But Sanjeev......I can't stand ......if I feel my dear one has committed a mistake I will never stand with him. I may forgive his mistake, yet won't support him.....and also for my dear ones, I will never commit a bad thing. It's known as selfishness. Isn't it? Hurting some another person for the happiness or benefit of us or our dear ones, even after knowing that it's wrong........

That's what i said sometimes you have to be manipulative you can't say that you are right directly to someone even though you are right ( that way it looks as if you are imposing your thoughts on him)you need to convince him through some examples,words.You know its world of people having different nature and no body likes to admit that he is wrong so easily.It depends on the person how he make him admit it. :)

Why not?

That's what i said sometimes you have to be manipulative you can't say that you are right directly to someone even though you are right ( that way it looks as if you are imposing your thoughts on him)you need to convince him through some examples,words.You know its world of people having different nature and no body likes to admit that he is wrong so easily.It depends on the person how he make him admit it. :)

Convincing others and doing our ways is entirely different. Isn't it?
Let us concentrate on our deeds more than others. Why are we caring about others if their wrong deeds are not affecting us.... :blink:
Even if they are affecting us, let us choose right paths only :woohoo: :woohoo: :S
What am telling is, we should be right.....even if the other person is wrong. Also never use wrong ways to fight a wrong person. Use right way only. Isn't it? Otherwise, we are again just becoming the followers of that wrong person. Isn't it?
In this case also, do right things only. Am sure, we will win at last :)

Meera sandhu

Why not?

Let us concentrate on our deeds more than others. Why are we caring about others if their wrong deeds are not affecting us.... :blink:
Even if they are affecting us, let us choose right paths only :woohoo: :woohoo: :S
What am telling is, we should be right.....even if the other person is wrong. Also never use wrong ways to fight a wrong person. Use right way only. Isn't it? Otherwise, we are again just becoming the followers of that wrong person. Isn't it?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Why not?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You didn't understood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Ok....let me explain.......

Some persons may do bad things towards us. We know it well. But for revenge, we also do such things against our soul giving excuse to God...."Oh God, I am doing this only because he has done a bad thing to me.".....Will God forgive you?????
It may be true, you are the right person and the other person is wrong. Yet, we should always try to do right things to fight against bad so that we can hold our head high before anyone. Isn't it?
But if we commit even a wrong thing to fight against the bad, we may not feel that much happiness if we are really good in heart. But if we are able to think calm and find alternative right solutions, we will really feel proud of its success.
Just think....... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Am I not right????
Sure, it will never come under selfish category :P :P
But I have to agree, it's bit difficult too. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Agreed but everytime we cannot spare someone who does a mistake one has to teach him/her the right to make him/her not to repeat the wrong act again.I won't call it a revenge. :) Do you think Lord Ram took a rvenge from Ravana to kidnap his wife? :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Agreed but everytime we cannot spare someone who does a mistake one has to teach him/her the right to make him/her not to repeat the wrong act again.I won't call it a revenge. :) Do you think Lord Ram took a rvenge from Ravana to kidnap his wife? :blink:

Thanks for understanding my message.....

Actually, violence is increasing everywhere because everyone is using wrong weapon. Isn't it? One person may be right. But due to circumstances, his weakness.....also he often has to take the help of wrong part to fight against the wrong.
It's true......both people are there in the society....those who are aware of their wrong deeds and people who are not aware at all. So, it's the duty of that good persons to think for some correct solutions to bring that wrong persons back to track. If everyone is able to think so, violence will be decreased very much. Isn't it?
But what to do......in sudden outburst, the path which his eyes see first will of course be the wrong one. Those who are able to identify it will wait for a moment and sure, he will see it, even if it's visible after some time.
Let us wait for that right path.....sure , it will be the best :)

Meera sandhu

For the second part of the question, am not that much sure enough to answer :whistle:

Everyone know, Rama was born to kill Ravana as he was a cruel person. It was pre-decided even before Rama's birth. Isn't it?. Kidnapping Sita is just an omen which paved way to the ultimate destination of Rama's birth. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.