OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you think serial killers be severely punished?
Homeopathy is worthless, says expert. What is your opinion?Share here with some example.
Why terror attack in India happen time to time?
"I was taught when I was young that if people would only love one another,all would be well with the world. This seemed simple and very nice;but I found when I put in...
Do you agree writing helps in mental maturity? Justify
Earlier there was an option to submit weblinks and earn. but where is that My weblink option now?? when that feature will be activated again ?? Plzzz reply
There is a girl , she love a Muslim guy and even Muslim guy also love her so much. Now they want to get marry. This Muslim guy concerned his maulana in masjid.and that maulana...
DO you let other people's negativity affect you ?
Dear Friends Tell us which person you dislike the most At the very thought of the person your blood begins to boil! Tell us why you hate that person so much!
Soeb Akhtar said that Sachin and Rahul not match winner - Is it true?
The noted Nobel-laureate economist Prf. Amartya Sen has expressed his very profound disappointment with the world leadership which continues to treat the tragedy in Mynamar with...
The political parties have become dynastic. They find talent nowhere except in close family circles. This is true of all- Congress, RJD or some else. See the...
When i visit temple,my soul gets pure and i just concentrate to make myself completely dedicating to God. As soon as i park my vehicle,i notice that the prayers in loud speaker...
Was gary listen the best coach india had
Nice funny pic {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3923]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3924]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3925]} [attachment]C:\fakepath\image005.tif[/attachment] {CJATTACHMENT...
There is a quote.. "Never ask God for what to desire, but what you deserve Because you may deserve more than what you actually desire". Do you have such...
Sir i have posted a mobile review for HTC EVO 4G A9292. http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/108-Mobile%20Phones/12483-htc-evo-4g-a9292.html This review was...
This year my girl is promoted to UKG. But she has lost most of her LKG friends since students as a whole is shuffled and rearranged, retaining only 5 students in every class. In...
Rahu Dravid is the most wanted player for the opposition and the West Indian bowler has said it all.
For what are all the purpose you had given bribe?