Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tattoos are very fashionable.But these are not good for the skin.

they can even cause diseases like AIDS, since the needles used are not at all sterilized :evil: :evil:

Have you had any first hand experience of that ? Unless we are sure and have experienced and seen things , we should never pass judgments ! If you visit one of those tattoo parlors you will know how well organised they are and how careful they are about sanitation.They use only throw away disposable needles and the area is cleaned thoroughly with anti septic lotion and the person getting tattooed is given anti septic ointment to apply on the tattoo after it is done ,also tablets to take for 3 days...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't like tottos. In the most irritating one. I like clean and plain skin.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

they can even cause diseases like AIDS, since the needles used are not at all sterilized :evil: :evil:

Have you had any first hand experience of that ? Unless we are sure and have experienced and seen things , we should never pass judgments ! If you visit one of those tattoo parlors you will know how well organised they are and how careful they are about sanitation.They use only throw away disposable needles and the area is cleaned thoroughly with anti septic lotion and the person getting tattooed is given anti septic ointment to apply on the tattoo after it is done ,also tablets to take for 3 days...

That's right! one of my cousins had also done a tattoo on his arm. He also told me that they use only disposable needles. I think every big tattoo parlours take care about such details. But I know of some people who did themselves without visiting the parlours.There is danger in this!

That's right! one of my cousins had also done a tattoo on his arm. He also told me that they use only disposable needles. I think every big tattoo parlours take care about such details. But I know of some people who did themselves without visiting the parlours.There is danger in this!

I don't have any such experiences. Only heard so.

Yes, it's good to do tatoos with disposable needles.

Yet, I don't like to undergo such operations in my body :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Of course that is being foolish especially when you know that there are many risks involved ....one has to take care when you want to go in for it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have no issues with people having tattoos, provided they are pleasing to look at and are not meant to offend others. A beautiful little flower or a cute butterfly etc. is okay, but not those barbed wires and skulls kind of tattoos!! Yes and most parlours are stringent about following hygienic methods such as using disposable needles and good quality inks etc. So no issues!

Tattoos are in great demand in the market.Young boys and girls depict tattoos on their hand ,neck and in leg.I think these can damage our skin.These are a type of chemical which effects our skin much and these won't look so good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Young Generation Children likes to have many tattoos on their neck, sholder, legs and hand. But to have tattoo is little bit difficult as it pains a lot when tattoo maker draws it on the body.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.