The much-hyped men's doubles final match which featured the Indo-Pak duo of Bopanna and Qureshi and Bryan brothers ended in favor of the latter.But still it is a great on the part of Indo-Pak Express!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not disheartened by it and in fact feel greatly impressed by this splendid show of Indo-Pak Express.
"I see Qureshi from Lahore and Bopanna from Bangalore combining like brothers," sports minister MS Gill told TOI. "I have one question for everyone. If Bopanna and Qureshi can play together, why cannot India and Pakistan."

Read more: Indo-Pak 'peace pair' in US Open finals - The Times of India
Bob Bryan complimented the duo saying"these guys are going to be around for a long time,knocking the doors of more slam finals".

kudos to the duo. :) :P
I dont think they were that much capable of winning anything more, they were hyped due to the combo.
Raja,

They have reached finals, how can you say that they are not capable? are you aware of the news atleast? It is not possible to enter finals if they are not capable!
Raja, It is not a hyped thing.They have all caliber to win other matches too. :)
That is really very unfortunate thing...Thanks for the news chinmoy..
They are well poised to enter the finals of many more Grand Slam tournaments and no doubts should be harbored in any quarters on this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.