OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How many times we can post similar poll on the same day? The following poll has been posted by the same member for 5 times: Poll: Is computer education required in...
Medidation and yoga are the best way to give relaxation for both the body and mind.Doing Yoga keeps the body fit.Meditation helps in keeping mind cool and stable.It reduces most...
can u all please suggest me New Laptop at low price in mumbai in range of 10-15k also m lukin fr LCD scrren fr my desktop in range of 5k with hdmi
I have joined this site 2 weeks back. I was very active on this site. I know that by articles, mobile review we can earn money. I that for good document submission also we earn...
After the salary hike of Members of Parliament (MPs), now the daily allowances and travel facilities is also increased and this facilities will also be enjoyed by the spouse of...
I want to buy a android mobile below 8000?Which mobile is the best one?
A lock symbol seen against the category of Group discussion forum.Why?
Valubale words {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3932]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3933]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3934]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3935]}
Mayawati has assets worth 90,000 crores: SP Mayawati has assets worth 90,000 crores..FULL NEWS HERE What to say about these politicians? They are always in competition to...
I didn't see this type of thread in this community So, I make one for those peoples who've a good knowledge about celebrities. Share with me Guys Who's the most popular Celebrity...
hallelujah........i am a gold member now.... THANKS to All forum members who are cheered me in anyway....... :) :) :)
Was GOD created for divide or bias or to make Upper caste rule .plz reply as many r confuse
Let there be no blind accusations and shadow boxing. what people want from leaders is precisely given in the link below. Let the leaders listen to this and adhere to what people...
Some good news about marriage and its benefits...according to a survey most people prefer marriage over money and religion.. In fact married couple on an average were happier...
Friends, I am using the latest version of GNS3 I added a c1700 model router with a corresponding Image. However I can use only one fastethernet interface. I could not add any...
Some time back Arunadhati Roy and Geelani had delivered some speeches considered ant Indian. There is goingto be a probe. Here is basic question of freedom of expression and...
Hi Guys, Today, i received my Canadian Business VISA. I will be travelling to Toronto, Canada on 25th of this month. Feeling very excited as this trip is going to be my...
Dear friend See Boddunan website report as on 30Jun2010 SiteReport World Rank: #139,644 World Reach: 0.001190% of all internet traffic Visits Per Day: 5,655 This...
What's the most important thing in a relationship? 1.Love 2.Trust 3.Communication 4.Understanding
Can you think of some good manners that are bad manners in other country ?