Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wish you all boddunan members Subhu nababarsh.

Vinu
Vinodh it is not subhu,it is Shubha which means happy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wish all my good friends of boddunan 'suvo nababarsha'! All the very best to you!

How do you Bengali people celebrate this day?
We celebrate with crackers and meal

I didn't get my answer yet

It's like extracting answers at gun-point!! Well, it's more of a social occasion in West Bengal and neighboring Bangladesh. The people visit temples,wear new clothes and hold cultural functions.Here a blood donation camp was organized. Being a holiday declared by the government, the mood was festive!!
I wish all my good friends of boddunan 'suvo nababarsha'! All the very best to you!

How do you Bengali people celebrate this day?
We celebrate with crackers and meal

I didn't get my answer yet

It's like extracting answers at gun-point!! Well, it's more of a social occasion in West Bengal and neighboring Bangladesh. The people visit temples,wear new clothes and hold cultural functions.Here a blood donation camp was organized. Being a holiday declared by the government, the mood was festive!!

It's my policy....
Same is the case of our Chingam 1st...it comes on August 17th

Meera sandhu
Happy Bengali New Year to all of you. Have lots of fun and joy. This is year 1419.
Happy Bengali New Year to all of you. Have lots of fun and joy. This is year 1419.

Yesterday was Vishu....it's also considered as the mark of beginning of another year. So, we have "Vishu bhalam" done by jyothishis for 1 year, predicting according to our stars....(Done at Chingam also)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.