"Humanly impossible" is the oft heard statement in our social circles.. I wonder at such statements. All the present achievements were once considered as " Humanly impossible." When the Wright brothers announced that they invented planes that fly like birds in the air, people not heckled them but also said "Humanly impossible."
When Legendary pole-vaulter Sergei Bubka cleared 6.02 meters, it looked as if he made a mockery of Frank Foss's the then world record in pole vault that was described as " Epoch making."

There are many incidents like this which proved time and again that there are no human limitations. Our limitations are self imposed basing on a temporary existing conditions.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The limitations depend on state of technology and individual capability. This is also a matter of relativity. There is some limitation for every one. Only this differs from man to man, place to place and time to time. An individual can also raise his limitation through efforts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, irrespective of the technological help, a man can raise his limitations. Many of the earlier achievements were possible when technology was in a nascent stage.
The limitations depend on state of technology and individual capability. This is also a matter of relativity. There is some limitation for every one. Only this differs from man to man, place to place and time to time. An individual can also raise his limitation through efforts.

Yes, irrespective of the technological help, a man can raise his limitations. Many of the earlier achievements were possible when technology was in a nascent stage.
@Rambabu- Bigbro, I have always felt that we were not unknown to technologies in ancient times as we are made to believe. You know we knew about planes, helicopters, life saving drugs in Treta Yuga and Doordarshan etc in Dwapar. I think whatever we used to hear/see in movies a few decades back in religious movies are coming true today. Like they could watch some thing happening at the click of a finger on any surface in front we can see live shows taking place any where in the world at a push of button on remote. There are so many examples.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We cant define limit in general. Because it varies from person to person.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
We cant define limit in general. Because it varies from person to person.

True, but the limits of humans as they are visible to the eye are not the real limits. They can be raised in accordance with the necessity, A cat, if driven to the wall will fight like cub.
@Rambabu- Bigbro, I have always felt that we were not unknown to technologies in ancient times as we are made to believe. You know we knew about planes, helicopters, life saving drugs in Treta Yuga and Doordarshan etc in Dwapar. I think whatever we used to hear/see in movies a few decades back in religious movies are coming true today. Like they could watch some thing happening at the click of a finger on any surface in front we can see live shows taking place any where in the world at a push of button on remote. There are so many examples.

True munna. Yesterday's impossibilities are today's possibilities.
Science has made many things possible. Many people has tendency to laugh before knowing the facts.
I would say that intense will power and creativity can change anybody's life style. It can change the whole world. If man has a strong mind, nothing can stop him. He has no limitations.
yes it depends man to man and whatever is possible to a man ,may not be possible to another. causes are many-money,manpower,identity etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.