OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How can I submit my weblinks
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Should students be allowed to grade their teachers? please share your views.
Steve jobs Secrets of life. http://www.stevejobssecretsoflife.org/home
Almost 1,00,000 people die in India by suicide everyyear.Mostly the number of males who commits suicide is more than the number of females. I remember a suicide while i was...
As a member it's my humble request you to all not to create threads raising issues which do not contribute to promoting regional harmony!
It's no doubt......singing breathless is really a great talent.....and how can we forget Shankar Mahadevan's breathless performance. Isn't it? Why can't we today discuss about...
Dear Son, Remember the following as you go through life 1. Do not bear a grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well,...
Sex workers dance for dead ones. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/courtesans-perform-crematorium-better-life-151000411.html
HYDERABAD: A couple, who had eloped and married, was stoned to death in what appears to be a case of honour killing in Andhra Pradesh's Nizamabad district. Irate residents of...
Here are some basic tasks that you can do to help you learn how to use Microsoft Word 2010. Basic tasks in Word 2010
This honorary army rank was given to Mohan lal in 2009 to attract more youngsters to Indian Army. Major initiation was taken by Major Ravi who directed two patriotic films with...
How is it possible? Yes it’s possible through Book reading. Books are the cheapest source of knowledge. They are the windows to the world. They take you to any place on the...
hey i setup on my Domain Controller two members under one OU and apply ipsec on GPO of that ou (Request Security), and then gpupdate /force on both of them!! now the 2 members...
Is it MicroSoft buyed Associate contend to beat Google...... Who know???
My photo gallery {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4939]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Sunset, of course, the time when nature looks most beautiful. Yet, it is not permanent and it will undergo change. What things can you learn from a sunset? One of those, I will...
Can Gayle take Bangalore to the Final Win? He is in good form from last 7th Match.. Now he is in Orange Cap. What do you think.just share your view..
Is shying a strategy of girls to get boys under them. The girls know that some boys love shying innocent looking girls... and some girls just pretend to be of shy nature to...
Do you think stress has become a part of life?
How to develop small scale industries?