OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Getting married at the right age and starting a family is considered the normal thing that an individual has to do in life.But, of late we see many youngsters either delaying...
I have seen people who are calm and polite are often treated badly by people and are thought to be weaker than others :evil: but being polite does not mean that a person is...
Hi All, I will be offline (mostly) for the next three days and may not attend your queries and discussions. I will meet you again on Monday...
Hello Everyone I am new on this website and want to know where is my referral link in boddunan . I can't find it anywhere Please Help me Thanking you in advance B)...
There are many thing in your kitchen which will make you Beautiful. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/raid-kitchen-effective-beauty-secrets-040057715.html
Hyderabad, May 26: Even for a state whose students are known to do well in the IIT Joint Entrance Exam, it was a thunderbolt. Seven students from AP figured swamped the top 10...
After submitting one article for administrator's approval, the comment is "article is approved, Please do not leave blank lines after end of the article" What is that...
Here is an interesting article on Congress, Modi and BJP. Who is most dangerous. The author believes Congress is dangerous but Modi and BJP are more. Then what is our...
When I went to fetch a packet of milk, I found the shop owner was busy performing his morning pooja. I stood there waiting for his pooja to finish. In the meantime, other...
Recently Microsoft launched his "pink" phone. is there any different function in it.can this phone stand on higher ranking in the world of phones.
Which is your present ringtone of your mobile? Also mention two or three of your favourites and let us see any of ours' tastes match.
Euthanasia as is popularly known has been recognised by the Federal Court of Justice ,the top German court has held that it is not a criminal offence to cut off the life support...
You are most welcome here. Let us share ideas, doubts and many more in the king of programming languages.
How will you save your Lover's name in your Mobile phonebook ?? :p
How important is luck in life ? Is it important
Let us share our interests and guide each other. My interests are drawing, cooking, embroidery, singing, dancing
Do you think watershed programmes will help in restoring the water?
Hai friends i am Vijay and i'm from tamilnadu. Is here anybody is from tamilnadu?
Hello, I am happy about our members count. We have reached the 100 members mark. I hope we grow more and be a active family. Congratulation boddunan.com members. Good...
Base 64 Encoding - Complete Tutorial http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/08/base64-encoding-ankit-fadia-tutorial.html