Getting married at the right age and starting a family is considered the normal thing that an individual has to do in life.But, of late we see many youngsters either delaying their marriage or preferring not to get married.Of course there are many valid reasons for this development. We also see many couple living together at least in metro cities.Another worrying factor is the increased divorce rates and couple going in for separation ...
So Is Marriage absolutely essential in life ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No it is not essential in young age but may be necessary for old age.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Marriage is performed because parents cannot be with us forever. next every person need someone who can care for them. So a male needs a female and female needs male. and for many reasons our parents perform marriage.

Actually there is no compulsory to get married. We can be alone also. But our society won't listen to us and keep on irritate us. Now a days people who are getting married are not marrying with their interest due to the society they are getting married and due to force of parents and some are love marriage which they are in attraction and they feelthat is love and get married and after few months they could not adjust with each other and apply for divorce.even in arranged marriages also people are applying for divorce.

Actually i feel, getting married becoming a servent in the mother in law house, giving money as dowry and allowing problems in to our life. some times they may kill also.Is All these are necessary. All these are due to the thing known as marriage. If we wont marry then all these wont come and occur. so i feel not marring is correct.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Marriage is performed because parents cannot be with us forever. next every person need someone who can care for them. So a male needs a female and female needs male. and for many reasons our parents perform marriage.

Actually there is no compulsory to get married. We can be alone also. But our society won't listen to us and keep on irritate us. Now a days people who are getting married are not marrying with their interest due to the society they are getting married and due to force of parents and some are love marriage which they are in attraction and they feelthat is love and get married and after few months they could not adjust with each other and apply for divorce.even in arranged marriages also people are applying for divorce.

Actually i feel, getting married becoming a servent in the mother in law house, giving money as dowry and allowing problems in to our life. some times they may kill also.Is All these are necessary. All these are due to the thing known as marriage. If we wont marry then all these wont come and occur. so i feel not marring is correct.

This is not happened to all.Mostly illiterate persons act such bad incidents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I always think that Marriage is essential and every boy and girl should do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too tend to agree with Ram in that such things as mentioned by sarala does not happen to everyone.Marrying for others sake , in my opinion is the most foolish thing to do.One has to marry only when you are mentally prepared to take on the responsibilities and changes that come with it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I think marriage is essential. Because it makes you complete and mature. You become more caring, lovable and responsible. More people become part of your life and the special person who enters in your life becomes the only one you can trust completely.
Marriage is a social necessity. This us basis of basic social unit- family- and is necessary for orderly functioning of society. There is no doubt that marriage is absolutely necessary from social angle.

But macro and micro levels differ. Marriage is necessary from viewpoint of society. But this is not essential for an individual. An individual too busy with social, educational, political, religious or other pursuits may find marriage as an obstacle and decide not to marry. There is no harm if small minority remain unmarried. But this should not be general trend. If a large number say about 40% choose to live unmarried, there will be social anarchy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Such incidents can happen in well educated hi-fi society also

Meera sandhu
Marriage is a social necessity. This us basis of basic social unit- family- and is necessary for orderly functioning of society. There is no doubt that marriage is absolutely necessary from social angle.

But macro and micro levels differ. Marriage is necessary from viewpoint of society. But this is not essential for an individual. An individual too busy with social, educational, political, religious or other pursuits may find marriage as an obstacle and decide not to marry. There is no harm if small minority remain unmarried. But this should not be general trend. If a large number say about 40% choose to live unmarried, there will be social anarchy.

Well explained in all angles.....no more explanations left.

I personally believe marriages should never be done under compulsion. But I do believe in marriages and I never approve live-together relationships which is 100% a western culture.
It's true......there may be personal indifferences between couples. Yet, by tieing knot with a person, we are becoming more responsible to family, society and even ourselves.
As Gulshanji told, it's 100% personal and if a small percentage of people don't want to get married, then it's not a serious problem at all

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Getting married at the right age and starting a family is considered the normal thing that an individual has to do in life.But, of late we see many youngsters either delaying their marriage or preferring not to get married.Of course there are many valid reasons for this development. We also see many couple living together at least in metro cities.Another worrying factor is the increased divorce rates and couple going in for separation ...
So Is Marriage absolutely essential in life ?

The compulsion of marriage was absolutely necessary from the women's point of view. The first and foremost factor being a woman's economical and physical security, it was the fact and still is, in some cases, that the woman only had to rely on a man for financial and physical support. But now, with women growing more and more emancipated and independent, this need to rely on another man is now obliviated. What remains now is emotional dependence which does not necessarily get fulfilled by marriage. In fact, many women who are married at the right age, to the right man, do not always find that emotional support. So young couples are now choosing the option of living in relationship, for them marriage is not really required. A worrying trend, yes definitely, but also if such youngsters are forced into marriage, there will be nothing but misery to themselves and their immediate extended families!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.