Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it plays an important role in life but it will never help those who never work hard....
i think luck is nothing it is our hard work that gives us result . Luck is the event that occurs by chance.
Yes luck is afactor. One can get success after matching many equation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Isha

Sometimes though we do hard work, we get fail because there is no luck.

For example engineering exams. people who study alot from starting semister to ending semister but they fail in the exam because they did hard work but there is no luck with them.

but some students just play whole semister and enjoy. at the end just they study few topics and get through the exam very well with good marks and successful because there is no hard work but they have luck,

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Luck is also a factor. One can get success after matching many equation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
luck plays an importan role in one's success but it being an external factor, we can't rely and depend on it. Our hardword and dedication are the two things which are there in our hands. We can encash on these parameters to achieve our goal.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
How an unpredicable element could be factored in one's scheme of things!
for me luck is not my cup of tea as it never favoured me.its always acted like a bad luck for me.but have seen many who are really born with luck and nothing can take it from them.

a.s.
for me luck is not my cup of tea as it never favoured me.its always acted like a bad luck for me.but have seen many who are really born with luck and nothing can take it from them.

Luck has nothing to do with our efforts. If we leave every thing on luck and go to sleep. Do you think your luck would do the trick? So like you i too trust on my work.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

thats why i believe in my work because i know what luck cant bring me or give me my work can easily give.. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.