Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Luck is not in our Hand,so why to think about Luck. Just do hard work and just forget about luck.
Leave Luck to GOD.

Want to make each day Accountable

Luck is not in our Hand,so why to think about Luck. Just do hard work and just forget about luck.
Leave Luck to GOD.

I can agree to this statement. Because if you trust in luck for every thing you would leave every thing to luck and become careless.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Leave Luck to GOD.

I can agree to this statement. Because if you trust in luck for every thing you would leave every thing to luck and become careless.

Luck is something which comes to us randomly.So,we should just concentrate on the work we do and have to leave the Universe(Shrishti) about luck.

Leave Luck to GOD.

Luck is something which comes to us randomly.So,we should just concentrate on the work we do and have to leave the Universe(Shrishti) about luck.

Look- If some one trusts in luck or fate then why mention it, because in that case there is nothing to complain about- just let it happen whatever happens.
In fact this is part of life, good and bad- they are bound to happen, luck or no luck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe 99% of hard work + 1% of luck = Success. :)
Sanjeev you have given a wonderful equation of success.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe 99% of hard work + 1% of luck = Success. :)

I am also agree.
There is no substitute of hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
some times rarely luck favors though there is no hardwork. But hardwork without luck never success

some times rarely luck favors though there is no hardwork. But hardwork without luck never success

Hardwork without luck,we don't get luck -- Not true at all.

We do thought that that person has not done any hard work still he is getting a huge success.But we don't what the internal connection is there between that person and GOD.
There might be something,that is why GOD has given him the Success.

you know what, luck is nothing but God.if God is with us then luck is with us

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.