Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favorite Ringtones are Title song of Movie London Paris New York, Tum ho from Rockstar, Ale from Golmal3 :laugh: :laugh: :) :laugh:

Rockstar :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
My ringtone is from a bengali movie now-Amake Amar Moto Thakte Dou.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
After a very long time i have changed my wallpaper and ring tone. Now my present ringtone is from a movie ''maina'' jingu jingunu jinnuki pottu .......
Its really a very nice song i love that song to hear. :cheer:

Vinu
my ringtone is music of song emptiness and the vodafone ad song little things you do for me

a.s.
After a very long time i have changed my wallpaper and ring tone. Now my present ringtone is from a movie ''maina'' jingu jingunu jinnuki pottu .......
Its really a very nice song i love that song to hear. :cheer:

I think you are a great fan of Maina :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't give much importance to the ring tones but my favourite ring tones are " tere liye","pyar mein dil pe". :)
I have basic Nokia ring tones in my two mobiles and another one which I have picked from the set in my Galaxy Samsung. I have no songs as ring tones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't give much importance to the ring tones but my favourite ring tones are " tere liye","pyar mein dil pe". :)

Tere liye from Veer Zaara?
Pyar mein dil pe....maar de goli....is it that song????/

Meera sandhu

Tere liye from Veer Zaara?
Pyar mein dil pe....maar de goli....is it that song????/

Yes you got it right.I don't know the movie name but this ring tone is very catchy. :)
my ringtone is nokia tune..and i love only slow ringtones..

arun nain
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.