Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,I agree it is an irrational way of attributing one's failures to luck! Belief in it prevents a correct assessment of one's real shortcomings!
Luck play important role in life. I feel me sometimes lucky and sometimes unlucky but you can be in good luck if you are nice person.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Luck has a random nature. It is one of the favour that god gives us,when he feels that it should be given to them. You can't even wonder when and how that luck came to you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Leave luck to the lucky ones! Don't go after it.If it comes your way,be happy and don't be unhappy if doesn't!!
when your are in some compition or trouble luck will help you a lot.
How does something help when you are by no means sure to have it?
It is important but not everything. one should work hard.
Luck is given by god. so we cannot tell it is important , if god writes on our fate it i will happen. but honesty and hard work depends up on us. so i feel luck is not much important in once life. our ability and hardwork and dedication is important

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think through hard and smart work we can change our luck, so luck is secondary to hard work!!!
luck is gods gift. Though we do hard and smart work, if luck prefer us then only we will be successful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.