Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe 99% of hard work + 1% of luck = Success. :)

I think unless you are dependent on luck and work means nothing then what is the use of work, let the luck play its role.

Do you think to get success we should depend on luck which has only 1% of weight-age in getting it. :)

I think unless you are dependent on luck and work means nothing then what is the use of work, let the luck play its role.

Do you think to get success we should depend on luck which has only % of weight-age in getting it. :)

We should not depend on luck. Hard work is main thing but luck plays a great role.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Do you think to get success we should depend on luck which has only % of weight-age in getting it. :)

We should not depend on luck. Hard work is main thing but luck plays a great role.

But luck also has its role sometime doing lot of work also don't give us success in that case we must realize it that we had a bad luck. :)

But luck also has its role sometime doing lot of work also don't give us success in that case we must realize it that we had a bad luck. :)

Luck doesn't favor us always. Luck is Random.

Want to make each day Accountable

It depends on our previous birth karma. Luck depends on that karma .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Luck doesn't favor us always. Luck is Random.

Exactly one is never sure about it that it will work in particular situation. :blink:
It depends on our previous birth karma. Luck depends on that karma .

Do you believe in past life or past karma?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.