Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have 'kaise mujhe tum mil gayi'....and "bol na halke halke'...both are hindi songs....

Ummmmm....many of our favourites matches :) Alchemist and now....Bolna....Of course the other song also

Meera sandhu
I use to apply punjabi and english songs for ringtones and my favourite is "show me the meaning" song by backstreet boys.
Recently Kolabori-di is the famous ring tone and caller-id and many are using it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Recently Kolabori-di is the famous ring tone and caller-id and many are using it.

It's Kolevari...Ram.....I think, you always add a 'b' extra :P

Meera sandhu
My current ringtone is "Marudhaani,marudhaani..." song from "chakkarakatti" tamil song.I like this song.
My cell phone is a LG P500 and my ring tone is the new Sex and the City theme tune.
Many ring tones shared now send all to me. I will save all in my mobile.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many ring tones shared now send all to me. I will save all in my mobile.

I want to send you a 'Kolaberi' :cheer: magic.....It is the latest trend. :evil:

Meera sandhu
I love the songs in Ajab prem ki gazab kahanee. Present my ringtone is romantic music.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love the songs in Ajab prem ki gazab kahanee. Present my ringtone is romantic music.

My present ring tone is from that film. You can go through previous posts to find it. Which is your present ring tone?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.