Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My simple take on this issue is that marriage as an institution has survived so many thousand years and the search for its alternative has met with failures with all good reasons. The kind of needs that marriage fulfill has been tried in some other form which created more problems of disastrous nature for society!
Thank you said by: Rajani K
My simple take on this issue is that marriage as an institution has survived so many thousand years and the search for its alternative has met with failures with all good reasons. The kind of needs that marriage fulfill has been tried in some other form which created more problems of disastrous nature for society!

I agree but my point is, why force it on those who do not want it. Let them choose for themselves and find out what works best!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes marriage i essential in every life because marriage you cannot live alone for a long life............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
To escape from living along is not the perfect reason for getting married... I have seen some couples who still feel lonely even after spending so much time with each other..

Well its true to some extent but as any alternative solution gives average or disastrous result only..
Marriage is only a choice as it always was but given the norms of our society some of the people marry to satisfy them. Those who are not comfortable with responsibilities, liabilities or partners always try to take a decision that would make them come out of the wedlock. But generally speaking this is good to have a companion with whom one can share his love and sorrow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Marriage is a social necessity. This us basis of basic social unit- family- and is necessary for orderly functioning of society. There is no doubt that marriage is absolutely necessary from social angle.

But macro and micro levels differ. Marriage is necessary from viewpoint of society. But this is not essential for an individual. An individual too busy with social, educational, political, religious or other pursuits may find marriage as an obstacle and decide not to marry. There is no harm if small minority remain unmarried. But this should not be general trend. If a large number say about 40% choose to live unmarried, there will be social anarchy.

I agree with your views ! I too am of the same opinion that it is an essential institution from the sociological point of view .However, there is a tendency these days not to marry .Many youngsters feel that the chances of marriages failing are much more now because of the changed life style, so they are wary of getting married..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To escape from living along is not the perfect reason for getting married... I have seen some couples who still feel lonely even after spending so much time with each other..

The percentage of such couples is actually more than 50%.

After marriage many face various problem. Seeing that many want to live alone.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Marriage is a social necessity. This us basis of basic social unit- family- and is necessary for orderly functioning of society. There is no doubt that marriage is absolutely necessary from social angle.

But macro and micro levels differ. Marriage is necessary from viewpoint of society. But this is not essential for an individual. An individual too busy with social, educational, political, religious or other pursuits may find marriage as an obstacle and decide not to marry. There is no harm if small minority remain unmarried. But this should not be general trend. If a large number say about 40% choose to live unmarried, there will be social anarchy.

I agree with your views ! I too am of the same opinion that it is an essential institution from the sociological point of view .However, there is a tendency these days not to marry .Many youngsters feel that the chances of marriages failing are much more now because of the changed life style, so they are wary of getting married..

This changed lifestyle has been given by whom, the parents of this very generation who has opted to choose the lifestyle they like, every kind of freedom has been given to them and so we cannot fully blame them for not wanting to be caught in a marriage!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.