Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ask any married they will say unmarried is ok.
Ask any unmarried they will say marriage life is ok.
I can say Delhi ka ladoo, jo khaya o pastya, jo nehi khaya o bhi postya.

Thats very true ! The Far Away Pastures Always Look Greener , so also in life and marriage !

As it's told...
"Shaadi ek pinjare ki tharah hoti hai.
Joh uske andar hai woh bahar jaana chahte hai
Aur jo baahar hai, woh andar aana chahte hain" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes marriage is important as from social as well as personal point of view.A person cannot spend their life alone.............They need a partner.......... :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Marriage is important no doubt, since it fulfils many needs of an individual. However, it should never be forced on anyone.One can at best make a suggestion or advise on the advantages of it, that's how I have dealt with it...letting my children decide for themselves and if and when they are ready , give them any help if needed :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Marriage is essential but not compulsory. Marriage is essential for the development of the family. If a person things he/ she is better off alone and needs no friend, love or children, they can live single life. On the other hand, if someone things he/she needs a friend, lover and children, in wholesome a family, they should get married. Career is important in both the cases.
My simple take on this issue is that marriage as an institution has survived so many thousand years and the search for its alternative has met with failures with all good reasons. The kind of needs that marriage fulfill has been tried in some other form which created more problems of disastrous nature for society!

I agree but my point is, why force it on those who do not want it. Let them choose for themselves and find out what works best!!

I would go with that.Last year we had rented out a part of our house for a short period of time since we were going to be away. A couple wanted to stay there, both working for Infosys tech and I spoke to them for a short time and liked them and on the spot we decided on the rent and other details...They moved in the very next day.After a while I got a call from my neighbor saying that I had made a wrong choice, now the entire neighborhood is very disturbed by the couples behavior..I decided to check it out and came to Mangalore on a Friday and found nothing wrong.They were busy with their work.In the evening they had a few friends over for drinks and dinner..The whole issue was that they were not married and anything they did was wrong as far as my neighbors were concerned.I had a talk with my neighbors and finally things did calm down and the couple stayed on...
Our society is now at cross roads and one can understand that it is not easy to change ..

its not your neighbor's fault was we don't accept live in relationships in India socially. :blink:

Are you serious Sanjeev ? There are many such relationships that existed during good old times ? Men have always had more than one wife and that was accepted by all during those times . How many men in villages and smaller towns have mistresses ?- The problem with Indian society is its double standard.

These are double standards with any doubt. Previously men were allowed to keep one or more concubines with common knowledge, the wife could not and did not have any say in the matter, her feelings were not considered. Now when girls opt for a live in relationship, why so much furor about it? At least they are faithful to their partners and are not acting promiscuously.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thats very true ! The Far Away Pastures Always Look Greener , so also in life and marriage !

As it's told...

great .Hum sab andar hai-na?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

As it's told...

great .Hum sab andar hai-na?

I don't think this is a cage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Marriage is performed because parents cannot be with us forever. next every person need someone who can care for them. So a male needs a female and female needs male. and for many reasons our parents perform marriage.

Actually there is no compulsory to get married. We can be alone also. But our society won't listen to us and keep on irritate us. Now a days people who are getting married are not marrying with their interest due to the society they are getting married and due to force of parents and some are love marriage which they are in attraction and they feelthat is love and get married and after few months they could not adjust with each other and apply for divorce.even in arranged marriages also people are applying for divorce.

Actually i feel, getting married becoming a servent in the mother in law house, giving money as dowry and allowing problems in to our life. some times they may kill also.Is All these are necessary. All these are due to the thing known as marriage. If we wont marry then all these wont come and occur. so i feel not marring is correct.

I don't think so.It won't happen to everybody. I see number of happy married couples

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Marriage is performed because parents cannot be with us forever. next every person need someone who can care for them. So a male needs a female and female needs male. and for many reasons our parents perform marriage.

Actually there is no compulsory to get married. We can be alone also. But our society won't listen to us and keep on irritate us. Now a days people who are getting married are not marrying with their interest due to the society they are getting married and due to force of parents and some are love marriage which they are in attraction and they feelthat is love and get married and after few months they could not adjust with each other and apply for divorce.even in arranged marriages also people are applying for divorce.

Actually i feel, getting married becoming a servent in the mother in law house, giving money as dowry and allowing problems in to our life. some times they may kill also.Is All these are necessary. All these are due to the thing known as marriage. If we wont marry then all these wont come and occur. so i feel not marring is correct.

I don't think so.It won't happen to everybody. I see number of happy married couples

Looks happy and it is totally personal matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Marriage is essential but not compulsory. Marriage is essential for the development of the family. If a person things he/ she is better off alone and needs no friend, love or children, they can live single life. On the other hand, if someone things he/she needs a friend, lover and children, in wholesome a family, they should get married. Career is important in both the cases.

That is true, it is essential but it is not a compulsory need.I too feel that no matter what an individual has to have a career and have financial independence ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.