Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every millenium throws up opportunities and problems and it is a different world with 700 plus human beings and still growing! The very number is mind-boggling and they have to be fed,clothed,educated and settled in life. This very task is proving to be gargantuan one for every geovernment of the world and challenges of this millenium!
People need their work to be done very quick,easily and remains effective for long time and this has become possible due to different technologies coming into existance.
More and more changes we are going to see in the coming days.

Want to make each day Accountable

every year we are improving in our life style and way of living is getting changes each day. we are improving our life style based on the technology we are developing. there are lot of new technologies are inventing day by day to minimize human work. on one site it is positive and on another side it is negative.

Vinu
About the great change in new Millenium is that pakistan and india become a close friends.
I am copying the same content that I posted 1 week before...because no one comment about it

I got the answer from one of my Malayali friends.

We can term 'Vyazhavattom' in English as 'Jupiter year'
Vyazham in Malayalam means Jupiter and it takes 12 earth years for Jupiter to complete one revolution. So 12 earth years can be termed as 1 Jupiter year.
wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_is_a_year_on_Jupiter

Meera sandhu
gud information shared here sandhya. But can you pls explain how your post links with this thread topic!?

Vinu
I am Belonging from Bihar and with the coming of 2000 Millenium.Lalu raj is over and a honest Leader occupy his seat.In this Millenium there is only 11 Year passes and India Won a T20 world Cup,50-50 World Cup,One time It looses Final in 50-50 World cup.So many things happen in short span of life.
There are alot of changes occured in the new millenium. people started showing more interest on studies. The actors started goto politics.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

gud information shared here sandhya. But can you pls explain how your post links with this thread topic!?

Actually Vinodh
go through previous pages.....a single word to term 12 years...it was asked by me somewhere, but nobody answered.
So, I decided to find it and got it last
"Jupiter years" means 12 years

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5215]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.