Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think its due to low cutoff marks and nowadays there are lots of engineering colleges are emerging everyday, so engineers are more in number, likewise the education system is little bad.

Even if he finished engineering, the man joins any computer courses then only he will be able to do something in his field.

Vijay U
Vijay i want to ask you this for long time...are you an engineering graduate from Chennai? where do you work?
Hi sajeetharan, i'm Ashokkumar, Vijay's brother.

Vijay is a lawyer and he is busy with his works nowadays. I'm only posting articles and maintaining all boddunan activities for past 4 months.

About Me:
Ashokkumar B.E(CSE) 2010 Passout.

I'm currently self employed by running some websites and some online works like boddunan, etc.,

Vijay U
Oh okay dude!!

thanks for the information...
sajee the main reason is student who seeking for a particular departments.. they want to think different and focus in many other departments where there is huge opening... the thoughts of the students must change.. engineering is not only a course...
Yes i agree with all the statement ..In India only this problem is coming due to too many engineering graduates who can do engineering easily...And all are joining in IT companies only, though other Engineering domains are available...Some change in thinking should come...
My friend have done B.Tech It from ITT but his percentage is low. he is also facing the same problem! Even IIT students are not able to get a job.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.