Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although I am an incorrigible optimist I don't think India would be able to do it in the next 25 years!
I was not aware of this... must have been very disgusting to the Indian team that shoes were more improtant than performance!
25 years is a long span of time..
Anything can happen..
If our Football federation authorities get strong will power (accidentally or somehow) to get India qualify for the world cup. It can happen... ... :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
@Chinmoy, I think 25 years is not so long period, 50 years is more like it!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kumaresh

Now take my 25 as 50 years as Kalyani is suggesting!
In fact the scenario is still very bad as far as Indian sports is concerned except for cricket. None other sports are being promoted in the manner cricket is being promoted.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
That's very true but in the case of soccer we had a chequered past and only in the last few decades our standards have deteriorated very sharply.
I think this is mainly because the deserving and talented players do not have access to appropriate sources nor do they have proper opportunities!! Lack of funds for one thing decides the future of any sport!!
Unfortunately whatever funds are allocated to sports, how much of it actually is spent for the benefit of the players is questionable!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I covered one tragic incident in the site about a footballer who represented the state of U.P didn't have a regular job and he was planning to sell one of his kidneys to support his family!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.