Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, more sound will be produced if clapped with both hands....otherwise, only silent attack

And Silence produce much much more sound than any other thing... a Silent Sound.!!

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

hmmm...now what might be the sound of the silent sound be like??? :blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think, more sound will be produced if clapped with both hands....otherwise, only silent attack

And Silence produce much much more sound than any other thing... a Silent Sound.!!

hmmm...now what might be the sound of the silent sound be like??? :blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :evil:

Must be very very louder... :laugh: but from them who are facing those silent one. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sometimes we say too much to someone and don't realize that we have said. So, this creates confusion and disputes arises.

Those who says that sound can be produce without clapping two hands, is saying lie.

Want to make each day Accountable

Silence is a big enemy.Sometimes silence speaks many words.But it is not always good to keep silence when opposite party says something rudely.We must give reply to them.In this case we use our mouth to produce sound or our expression reveal many words.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Kalyani..
That's why it's often told silence is more louder than words... :woohoo: :woohoo:

When we two quarrel, I always love to stay silent which irritates him more. He says, say something...I can't bear your silence :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.