OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Let play a game of computer word give one computer word
Do you feel that boddunan site is better than spider sites?
I have noticed that most of the good chefs are men does it mean men cook better than women and they have better sense of taste or it it something else? :laugh:
Where is the abhishekdua working.He is not participating in forums and not voting on polls but how he is getting the points. I cant understand any one knows about it.
Even the points are increased, discussion topics are not coming more. This time is holiday for our student members still not much participation in the forums- comment
how can you get your karma points on boddunan?
The new Google Earth 6 has integrated Street View experience and 3D trees. The new version offers the Street View experience which allows the users to zoom in and see 360-degree.
We Indians are imitating the west more and more.In movies as well as real life we can see people doing all those stuffs exactly same as they do in the west.Whether it is the...
Be care full. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4037]}
Total number of user registered so far is 6160. No of online users seen at any point of time are may be 15 to 30 No of users actively writing articles are may be 20 to 25 No...
The UNO warned that recision is coming back to attack financially.This time it would be 2 times more than previous one.At that time india and china will not escape from...
I feel that it is very essential to develop a rapport with your growing children instead of being strict and formal with them. One of my colleague was telling me about her son...
Hai All, I happened to see that the top 10 members of the week are displayed i the "Leader Board"
It seems some changes are happening on the boddunan site. Points are missing. (no idea why? may be accidentally) :dry: Total no of Thank you is appeared. ( love this...
I had seen leader board Vedavyas at the top position. I had checked his profile there is no articles submitted by him but he is in top position. Is he was spammer or any wrong...
In Andhra Pradesh, Now it is Lord Shiva Month. which is known as Kartheka Masam. Which is very powerful one. We Andhra Pradesh people serve Lord Siva for 30 days in this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10208]}
I read in a News paper due to the modernization our Child wants the things very fast. They want a girlfriend or boy friend to morrow. They want to know what is Enjoyment in...
How tumor caner occur.Give you Idea about this.
Since Obama has became President of USA.We have seen Good friendship between Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Obama.In G20 at Canada on 26 and 27th June both meet each...