OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

In which stocks, I can start purchase as SIP for 3 years.
Do the Following : 1. Open Notepad 2. Type : Bush hid the facts 3. Dont press any enter key 4. just Save it ! by ctrl+s 5. Open it Again !!!!! Wow ! You got an Error!
Gujarat High Court declares as FALSE, the status of Hindi as a National language. Severe blow to bhaiyyas
Hi , I have something interesting for you - you can easily Get Mobile Recharge via RechargeHunt.com! It's really amazing! You get mobile recharge for sending SMS, Sending...
The american car company ford has made a E-Bike.Once it was charged it come for 53miles it has the sensors facility this sensors will be supported by android and samsung galaxy 2...
See these links for Governement jobs at Mumbai http://www.yuvajobs.com/Government/jobs-in/Mumbai/ http://mumbai.timesjobs.com/jobs/Government-Jobs-in-Mumbai
Abdul kalam allays fears.backs-Nplants in koodankulam. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/10/15/apj-abdul-kalam-backs-n-plant-in-koodankulam.html
do i earn points if someone votes on the polls i have created?
Good words. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4034]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4035]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4036]}
Bhagavad Gita, one of the holiest Hindu scriptures, is facing a legal ban and the prospect of being branded as "an extremist" literature across...
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi and actress Esha Deol topped the poll conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com. People of Mumbai were asked to vote on India's most eligible...
Hello Friends There is a news that Dhonis is kicked from Captain place . What is your opinion about this.
What is shocking this time is that there were about 700 girls and boys from 9th to 12th standards! :unsure: They were being served alcohol and police suspect, drugs too! This...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10207]}
:( In Kota with blast in monitor one person killed and one injured. One must be take care when using...
We will discuss here about the topic whose going to lift the Micrmoax Trophy 2010 between India, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe which is going to start from 28th May, 2010.
Samsung is doing lots many new things these days to attract the customers. First watch and now this curved...
We cherish the memory of time spent at Agra by Netaji Bose. Today is his birthday. His famous words- Give me blood. I'll give you freedom- are a constant reminder that there is...
Friends, I have chanced upon this gem from Benjamin Franklin:"Who is wise?He that learns from everyone.Who is powerful.He that governs his passions.Who is rich?He that is...
People who care for us might often interfere into our lives. They do so out of concern. But often we come across people who are very critical, judgmental and always tries to put...