OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

who brought salwar and kurtha into India? :blink: :blink: :blink:
"2 years before, I read an article saying it's an American lie that men reached moon, giving many reasons. Sorry, I can't give you those points now, I forget. Some days...
Try following code: <script> function change(bg) { document.body.style.backgroundImage = bg; document.body.style.backgroundPosition = "top...
There will be restrictions on cars in Beijing. The municipal corporation will restrict new cars and encourage use of buses....
Today is the birthday of Harbhajan Singh. I wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
statistics reveal that facebook is the reason for 1 in 3 divorce cases. :laugh:
I am surprised to see few threads where I am not able to respond even though these threads are not...
Do you like the Hindi singer Lucky Ali? He is one of my favorite singers and I like many of his songs including 'oh sanam', 'dekha he aise bhi', 'tu kaun he', 'teri yaden ati he'...
I still remember my old days .is your old days was same as me http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post_05.html
The sequence of events of the last few days has led to establishment of fast-track courts but what about quality of justice? The bane of this country is judicial sloth...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10206]}
Really I am so happy to be back here after long time. If not mistaken I have log in to this site almost after more than 45 days or so. I was always thinking of log in to this...
:( India shamed on Independence day. At Mansoori local MLA and chairman of local body fight to hoist flag. News channel telecast it and whole world watched it. Shame Shame...
Are any of you experiencing problems with video sites like dailymotion and youtube? I am not able to open dailymotion since last night. So I tried a while ago and still the same...
During 2004- 2005 by seeing Development in India and planning from Government I had a hope that India will become super power in Economy and other way in next 1 or 2...
One Thing i Continue asking you that even you Join first on this site.You cannot make a mistake.I also make Few of the mistake.I make 70 post on form and i remember that not more...
We often use the term when we speak that laughter is the best medicine but now let us try to find out guys what are the real reasons behind the saying and why it is considered...
Well, it¡¯s my time to back-up some of my movies and TV shows to Blu-ray. But I¡¯m a beginner to the field of External Bluray drive, I can¡¯t decide to choose which one. As a...
At what age is a person mature enough to decide whether he should drink?
What are your Bad Qualities..??????