OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you know which business involves more profit in less time with minimum risk?
how can i know what my referral id is?
"The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it"- Bhagawat Geeta What do you think?
A principal difference of CGI Animation compared to traditional animation is that drawing is replaced by 3D modeling, almost like a virtual version of stop-motion, though a form...
another member reached in top ten today.. :) congratulation to ram bhaiya for reaching in the top ten members..i wish you all the best for next levels.. :) :) :whistle:...
A peek inside Germany's JVA Fuhlsbuettel prison shows swanky cells, washing machines, spotless floors and recreation rooms with telephone corners for inmates serving long...
Lokpal Bill: Trinamool Congress hardens stand, rules out compromise. What is your comment on this.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9822]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10209]}
I submitted my article on 26th nd has been approved by the editor but till now it has not been published nd is showing that admin decsn pending itz my request to the admin to...
All your posts have no discussion material hence deleted, your next such post is not welcome. Thank you. ()riginal content deleted
Kejriwal seems to be trying pretty hard to bring about changes. This caused some people to rise against him. At the same time there are people who support him and call him...
Good site for goverment jobs latest Recruitment of Financial Service Executives in Life Insurance Corporation of India Applications are invited for the post of Financial...
Even a fish won't get into trouble if it keeps its mouth shut. Is it true? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5169]}
hi all, The national movement against corruption under the name India Against corruption (IAC) has launched websites.The eminent personalities who started this movement can be...
What is your dream job?
My dear family (boddunan forum) members, I have come across the site called hubpages which has been discussed by one of my frineds.Pls throw light on the fact whether they...
Tommorow is the Womens day and Holi how you are celebrating this day Girls and boys.
What is the rule of thumb?
Do you think developing North Eastern States will help in attracting tourism?