how can you get your karma points on boddunan?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too am a bit confused by the ranking in your Karma points? Could the moderators or senior members please clarify the same.
Put some quality and supporting reasons in forums, if any of the members likes your comments, then they will increase your karma by clicking "+" sign.
I too am a bit confused by the ranking in your Karma points? Could the moderators or senior members please clarify the same.

Karma points have no ranking system. This only indicates your popularity. Ranking is on basis of points earned through various activities like reading articles, writing articles, participating in forums, comments, making poll and voting on those etc. The ranking on forum depends on number of posts and not points. For more discussion, please go through FAQ on the left panel.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Karma means work. Friends, if someone like your profile or your writing in forum threads or your other activities in this site, he/she may click '+' button to give you positive vote for your work in this site. If he/she clicks '-' button, it gives negative vote for your activities in this site.
You cannot vote yourself. Let boddunan member like your work and give you vote. Karma points has nothing to do with money or revenue sharing points. It is just for fame and popularity in this site.
Gulshanji is right,and one thing more You can increase or decreaese any bodies KARMA daily once.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Try to keep your work decent. Writing should be very impressive and attractive. Try to avoid such things which is disliked by many people. Keep working well people will vote for you. More votes you get, more is the Karma points.
Thank you said by: pinakin thakre
try to post such a forum or comment in forums that people should like them then they will give you karma point.few days before I have posted a forum about teenagers and why they fall in love so quickly. so this is a reasonable comment. so everyone supported so in those 2 people gave me karma points so from 7 my karma point it increased to 9.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you everyone. Now I am clear regarding the concept of Karma and will definitely try to increase it by writing more articles and participating more actively on forums and polls.
We can get karma points by posting quality and useful content and behaving in positive manner without any issue with the members

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you Sara la for your information. But where is this post, I did not find it though I have answered on most of the threads.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.