Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok vimala i wil try to write it.But i must take some time to write it.

Sasikanth,

It is always better to take time and write articles. I also take time to write articles and sometimes to finish an article it takes me almost a month. But then when it gets published I get the reward for my hard work...! :)
Thank you ajay and chinmoy jee .I will take time to write article on this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

World Bank President has sounded a note of warning in this regard today!
Recession would cause great depression and its impact would slow down everything in process including IT, auto, reality prices and capital goods...!
I think then most of the software job holders may loose their job due to this recision

Recession will hit all sectors but will hit IT sector even more because most of the companies works on outsourcing and companies from US outsource their work to India because of lower labour rate.
Why our Indian companies depends on outsourcing , Why India won't have its own sourcing , if it have then there will be no recission problem

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Why our Indian companies depends on outsourcing , Why India won't have its own sourcing , if it have then there will be no rescission problem

It is very bad news for the it student or the it professinals.
Again there will be problems for the students who are releving from the colleges and try for the software jobs

It's not only IT,other sectors too are badly affected as there is a slowdown in industry!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.