Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh thats a good news so you wont face any problem in both houses.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh thats a good news so you wont face any problem in both houses.

Problem? For what? :dry:
Tasting good food????

Actually my father takes very much care in our food, even from my child hood. I am a lucky daughter.
In my childhood days, if he gets an opportunity to eat chicken or payasam from outside, within 2 days he will prepare it at home saying, "I got it. My kids didn't taste it". Such a lovely father :)

Meera sandhu
There are even lady chefs also. I think you never notice. Recently an article also written about lady chefs in news paper.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are even lady chefs also. I think you never notice. Recently an article also written about lady chefs in news paper.

First Master chef of Star Plus was also a lady :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Actually In earlier boys didn't get chance to cook at home, So they try to cook in hotels. so they become chef in hotels. But now boys are not letting ladies to cook in home as they are got used to cook before marriage. So now ladies are becoming chef's in hotel:) :p

Actually In earlier boys didn't get chance to cook at home, So they try to cook in hotels. so they become chef in hotels. But now boys are not letting ladies to cook in home as they are got used to cook before marriage. So now ladies are becoming chef's in hotel:) :p

Really a funny and opt answer to this funny question.
No more explanations needed :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

But why the boys not used to get chance of cooking in earlier days? :blink:

They used to as my father cools well better than my mother and my wife. :laugh:
Now I remember an ad on TV, while father cooks for a day, his kids becoming happy, because they know well, they will get ordered pizza :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Actually men does not get chance to cook in their houses as women cook.so they cook in hotels and so they are chefs.

There is no correct answer for this question but I think @sarala has answered it well.. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.