OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

“I turned down Waterloo despite an impressive pay package because I do not want to go abroad now,” Tulsi told The Indian Express over the phone from Patna. “My dream is to set up...
Good Morning to all of you! Hope you are well! I have taken a few minutes off my hectic schedule to remind you of our duties and responsibilities as members.Going through the...
Do you believe in making history? Breaking records in any field.
What are the benefits which one derive after reading a good novel or book?
Do you think society is slowing turning into a den of crime?
I want to know records of boddunan by members. 1.who has the maximum number of points for a week till now 2.who has won more revenue shares till now(maximum points for a...
Railway minister resigned at last.what do you think about it good or bad incidents.
Why peoples not able to maintain his love with his wife as compare to lover before marriage?
Are Indians under insured. This is what generally insurers and their agents say to peole for getting more business. They caculate insurance needs by working out future prices by...
How to build people friendly police?
It is no accident that you have visited this site. Maybe you’ve been searching for answers for your own life, including the answer to life’s greatest question – how should I...
What is bad fate?
Write your Imagine that where boddunan can reach.
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 432,204 1 month 197,708 3 month 137,675 friends you can check this status...
Check out for the link. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Believe-it-Ministers-have-aam-admi-assets/articleshow/6527429.cms
Is the Virendra Sehwag is rising star in cricket ?
who will win the match of india vs srilanka will you miss dhoni in 3rd one day and 4th one day sehwag is perfect choice for captain in absent of dhoni
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! WE celebrate christmas with lots of enjoyment . We share some exciting gifts with each other. But do you really know who started or who...
Do you annoy others, if so how ?
"If you find any important documents like Driving License (DL), Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Voter's Card etc. that missed by someone, simply put them into nearby...