OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can I get experience certificate if i need experience certificate for applying for job
Do you think that our present education system needs serious reforms or changes?
What is more pain full in love ..? 1.Ignoring 2.Messing with your mind 3.Cheating 4.Lie
Should cricket be made the national sport of India?
Do you think discovering hidden treasures at temples will help the government?
Why the terrorists target Mumbai more?. Soft target? Important city as finance capital? Geographical position? other reasons? See for more...
Please list your favourite members in Boddunan.Even they may not know that you like them.This thread gives the opportunity to share that.Even though i like almost all the...
How to improve the conditions of Government Hospitals in India? suggestions please.
Hai Dear Friends, I want you all to Bless me and even wish me today as it is My Birthday. Please bless me that I get success in my career and life in the way I...
There is a news headline today that on-board Air-Staff fought during a flight at 30,000 ft altitude. It is reported that some crew members and a pilot got injured. What do...
guys i need suggestions as to what i should gift my elder sister this rakhi..also u can mention here whats your plan for this rakhi
According to you at what age life begins at
Here is a mail I received. Varun*, an IT professional working in Technopark, was finding himself with an upset stomach every night. While normal medical checks revealed...
Hi friends recently before one month i started a blog MY blog I want to be in search engine and wants to get more traffic to it. Can anyone please specify the easy way to get...
Dubai: A 13-year-old schoolgirl in Saudi Arabia has been sentenced to 90 lashes and two months in prison for carrying to her classroom a mobile phone equipped with a...
Now a days traffic problem booms in all big cities in our country , is their any way to avoid the traffic.Every day automobiles counts are increase.
Breath exercises to relive Headache.. just try it.. It`s worked for me... http://www.healthtips.in/breathing_exercise_treat_headaches.asp
"A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure" "Don't let a...
After the Prime Minister's Office and Ministry of External Affairs step in, Doordarshan offered an "unconditional apology" the African nation of Malawi. One of the DD...
When sensex goes down? what are the reason of points up and down . I am nill in share market.