OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can anyone tell me what is moderator in boddunan and what are the responsibilities of moderator?
Yes their food is good for health. http://telugu.oneindia.in/lifestyle/health/wellness/2011/is-chinese-food-healthy-you-101111-aid0181.html
"One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold,in pleasure and pain and remains steadfast with the Supreme Self".
Now, you can browse on mobile phones in Indian languages. Bitstream Inc has launched new Bolt mobile browser which supports Indian languages. The new Bolt browser is an...
Do you think Bigg Boss is being scripted to increase TRP?
It is never an easy task to manage and maintain relationships that matter to us, one has to work at it and also compromise to a certain extent !As long as we are alive and living...
Why Indian people not interested in football game?
To make the Reviews section more interesting, i request all the members to write reviews for the mobiles you have used and the places you have visited if they are listed in the...
As a blogger can i earn 10k as idn't hve job please help me
I cannot control my laugh whenever I see a load of computers are being transported to an IT giant's posh headquarters by a bullock cart. I burst in to laughter when a see a...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9823]}
Sometimes I feel like getting alone at a place filled with nature, and I feel some unknown discomfort or a kind of fear when I am around people. It is not on a big scale,...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10905]} Death Lays Its Freezing Hands on Many Freeing the Body From Its Mortal Journey, Poor Death! Couldn't Hope to Win Always Against Men And Women...
Government has to plan to take the engineering exam under one hall.And according to that student might Take admission in any engineering Collage according to marks Obtain in that...
I want to know how to read nifty chart or any script pl. basic idea like support resistance etc.
In this game you can name any Brand with its Company and the Country of its origin. Following is the example: Brand Name: VAIO Company Name: Sony corporation Country:...
Which is important in life.? 1.Careers 2.Friends 3.Self Respects 4.Money 5.Love
What's your favourite way of working out? 1.Walking 2.Yoga 3.Running 4.Playing Badminton 5.Swimming
What is Migraine? What are its remedies?
This is thread to share inspirational stories or incidents that you have come across, so lets post. :P :P