OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all our members Its a day when you realize the true worth of your friend. Friendship is a place where dreams are nurtured , shared, celebrated, a place...
The allegation against media baron Rupert Murdoch is that he has been illegally mal-practicing and using surveillance equipments to collect information of people to make stories...
My blogs alexa ranks : you can check yours too :) boddunanjourney.blogspot.com :silly: Get Details * Alexa Traffic Rank: 11,902,420 * No regional data *...
Dear friends i have submitted a quiz which i want to delete . kindly let me know how to do it.
Hai friends, Anyone know about ethical hacking, if so tell me the best ethical hacking training centre in chennai and its details and which certification is best.
Personal repentance is vital in the transformation process. Repentance literally means “a change of mind.” It is to say to the Father, “I want to turn toward you and away from...
Recently boddunan made a move for limiting the no of polls per day to improve its quality.Nowadays i see lot of polls created with only one option which doesn't look good. Can...
In the discussion http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/7301-article-has-copy-pasted-content.html Mr.Harish Jhariya had pointed about some copy pasted...
I would like to share work at home information - Please see the below interesting work at home...
Who do you want to meet in your life time ?
After the success of hyderabad's gettogether i have planned to organize this event at chennai. I just wanted to know how many of you are willing to participate! I can make...
The recent hack of the website RockYou exposed around 32 million user passwords, which data security firm Imperva has analyzed to create a list of the worst...
I just wanna know wat r all the benefits that we can enjoy if boddunan gets google adsense approval. Please help me
:laugh:
No of member in your family give no here my family number is 5
I'm bored by my profile pics help me change my profile pics
How can you put big pumpkin in small neck Gagri?
Doctors are said to be highest professional. As regards professional qualification, this may be correct. But their conduct is generally not professional. They indulge in...
Which one is more beautiful and excited? Share your opinions :cheer: Also tell me, which is the most beautiful moment of romance, according to you :P
This is the 3rd time, a man was caught with gun nearer to Rahul Gandhi at Amethi. Friends such news is really worst news. If someone has any problem, they should sit together and...