Since Obama has became President of USA.We have seen Good friendship between Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Obama.In G20 at Canada on 26 and 27th June both meet each other and praised.Friends what you think about there friendship.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When Manmohan Singh speaks, people listen: Obama
Mon, Jun 28 11:44 AM

Toronto, June 28 (IANS) Praising the statesmanship of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the rise of India, US President Barack Obama Sunday said he was 'looking forward' and 'excited' about visiting India with First Lady Michelle later this year.

Personally thanking Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and wife Gurcharan Kaur for their friendship , Obama also hoped his visit to India - scheduled for the early part of November - would be extremely productive for the two sides.

'It is a trip that I'm very much looking forward to,' said Obama, before holding alks with Manmohan Singh after the conclusion of the G20 Summit that also saw the convergence of views expressed by India and the US.

'We are also just excited because of the tremendous cultural, as well as political and social and economic examples, that India is providing the world and has in the past,' said the US president.

Obama, particularly, had a lot of praise for Manmohan Singh.

'I can tell you that here at G20, when the prime minister speaks, people listen,' he said, adding it was because of his deep knowledge of economic issues, the nuances of India's rise as a world power and its commitment towards global peace and prosperity.
I also read this news. Iam not sure whether this is a political stunt or a real appreciation.Anyway if india gets benefits,then it is good.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
When Manmohan Singh speaks, people listen: Obama

-----------
and when sonia speak, manmohan: listen
The personal chemistry between the two would hardly mean anything for the people of India.The realpolitik is something else!
No need to think about their friendship. All these talk is ritual. When the incumbents change, all these vanish in blue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree.Such grandstanding may only salve our collective ego -nothing else.International relationship is hard business.
Obama's first international guest after his crowning was none other than our PM Manmohan Sngh

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Our Prime Minister must be very elated over this but I once again say their personal proximity should not be confused with that between two countries.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.