OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What steps should an organisation take in sexual harrassment at workplace?
Rainmeter 1.2 Full Release available now @ http://goo.gl/fb/mrDai
Hello Friends, Calculate EMI for any loan all by yourself. The EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) calculator helps you calculate how much you need to pay every month...
I think it will be funny thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: American: These days, we get married with email also. Hindi Comedy man: Wonderful, but we still marry with...
I find a lot of articles, with data that is not quite interesting and not quite cohesive.I mean data because there is no INFORMATION in it, just data.What kind of mindset should...
It is so sad to hear that three swimmers Richa mishra from delhi,Jyosana Pansare and Amar Muralidharan of Maharastra tested positive for dope tests. :(
Extreme Se7en 2010 Professional for XP users. Windows 7 like OS for XP users. Download @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=530&p=663#p663
Do u believe in astrology and predictions? Personally, I believe in astrology and before every event, we used to check it from an astrologer. Before marriages, we can't avoid...
I am loosing my interest from boddunan . I do not know reasons. could you guess? I think my time is over on boddunan.
can I get google adsense account through boddunan?
Can you help me out with this?!?! 1. I need some pictures. a) The pictures of famous persons who achieved something in their life or dedicated their for something(not...
Yadi mobile ka aviskar na hota to kya hota?
I joined this site on 19th july 2009 . So it is my 201 days in Boddunan. When I joined this site I was referring people and my first cheque I got is of Rs1017. I got exited...
A Singapore Airlines flight, made an emergency landing at Kolkata's Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport, at 11:39 pm on Sunday, Oct 3, following a bomb threat in the...
New Zealand's controversial television anchor Paul Henry resigned on Sunday amid an uproar over racial comments. He had mocked Delhi Chief Minister Shiela Dikshit's name and made...
Being choosy 2 be safe in LIFE like choosing certain type of partner for SHAADI ,or unhappy with present MOM,DAD ,etc R U like that will it hurt if we R choosy by nature...
For past few years IT field is in growth , is that this is the one which is ruling and changing the culture?
Why daily caption writing context absence these days? I request that context was so interesting I want apeal to continue again.
is boddunan still active as it was previous when i was taken break?I am seeing forum is not active as previous and lot of members are missing.
Here is an example of captalism {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4033]}