OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Man died while riding on bike, chasing train. His body and bike were stuck in train's brake system. Why do people do such all things and end up loosing their life?
What special about your college canteen.
I personally love to work in an atmosphere which makes me happy though its remuneration may be low. I need work satisfaction and an interest. What about you? Do you opt for a...
Which mode of entry into Indian Defence Forces as an officer is easier according to you? I have st in NDA exams twice and haven't been called even once for SSB interviews. Is...
Here is the picture of the most famous diety of Buddha in sleeping posture. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4043]}
What are the benefits of solving cross word here.
The cheese eaters also did not have higher LDL during the experment than they ate a normal diet.Cheese lowers cholestrol when compared with butter intake of equal fat content and...
We all have our own reading and author preferences... My own favorite authors are Leon uris, Frederick Foresythe,Robert Ludlum and John Grsham,,,
How many of you do your work by listening to songs and how many of you love listen songs and how many hate to listen songs?
for those of you who remmember me ..im back!!
Let us today talk about some nice choreographed songs. I think, all Hritik numbers are extra-ordinary. His x-factor add a lot of flavours to it. Isn't it? That's the case of...
IS There anyone whose last revenue is not added in his whole earning.My earning is not added or admin miss it to add in my...
Alzheimer is a very serious mental disease. This disables even minor activities like walking or shaving. This is mostly after age of sixty. The way to fight this disease is to...
Now TRAI declared that a combo recharge voucher is coming by which we can get extra talk time with some discounted rate. This will be valid for prepaid mobile user. Present...
A popular fast food joint in Thiruvanantapuram Kerala served worms along with Kentucky fried chicken to a family. Read more at:...
Happy new year 2013 to all. What is your new year resolution?
Diggy Raja - he is confused yet again ;) http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/digvijay-praises-modi-says-even-a-tea-vendor-can-become-pm_894581.html
Name of best President of India till date as per your views and why?
who played two Tests for England in 1959 as an allrounder, has died after a long illness at the age of 76.
Why is this you all can see my name in recent payment section. Now you can see AAstha got her cheque she is eligible after me and till i didnt got the cheque why is this...