Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

But the police say the franchisees are not maintaining the hygiene norms.

KFC and their franchisees are no doubt guilty. Franchisees are directly involved. The state health department and local bodies- municipal corporations are responsible for inspection to check the sanitary conditions in all restaurants and eating places.

KFC too is guilty. They should do surprise checks occasionally on the franchisees .

Once the brand name affixed to the product the whole responsibility to maintain the quality goes to original company, who pays that much for an unknown company or manufacturer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

KFC and their franchisees are no doubt guilty. Franchisees are directly involved. The state health department and local bodies- municipal corporations are responsible for inspection to check the sanitary conditions in all restaurants and eating places.

KFC too is guilty. They should do surprise checks occasionally on the franchisees .

Once the brand name affixed to the product the whole responsibility to maintain the quality goes to original company, who pays that much for an unknown company or manufacturer.

But how many are sticking to this norm? once they grab the famous brand's franchisee ship both will wash off their hands.

But how many are sticking to this norm? once they grab the famous brand's franchisee ship both will wash off their hands.

This is the duty of the mother company to keep a constant vigil, after all their reputation is at stake.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is the duty of the mother company to keep a constant vigil, after all their reputation is at stake.

Yes Sunil. there are lots of duties all "supposed to be done", but they are not happening. if they are so why so many cases against KFC in the recent past? Even in Delhi there was a case against Mc Donalds recently
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I remember such occasion at Agra a few years back. A customer complained to municipal authorities about small stones in dish. The management not only apologized but also offered complimentary dish. It is easier to hold local outlet responsible and accordingly complain to local municipal authorities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Similar thing has happend in our home also. But it is juice centre. Behind the juice centre there was a public toilets. so these juice centre people took water connection from there and started using in that water in the preparation of juice. But this was notice by the people and it got closed and the own was arrested.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

KFC is very popular in every where.they always maintain cleanliness and good service but how this happens.They must be very careful regarding this.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Since what you get in KFC is nothing but largely junk food, I guess they were adding vitamins to it .. :unsure:

Naturally occurring vitamins right.....lol

Better to eat sandhya's fried chicken.....

I don't eat chicken and definitely not fried chicken or for that matter anything fried lol... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a shocking news... Even i cant imagine this happened in a KFC outlet. We have to be very careful while taking food outside.
Since what you get in KFC is nothing but largely junk food, I guess they were adding vitamins to it .. :unsure:

Naturally occurring vitamins right.....lol

Better to eat sandhya's fried chicken.....

I don't eat chicken and definitely not fried chicken or for that matter anything fried lol... :cheer:

then we shall order some mutton from KFC. What do you think...
Mutton with worm fry :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.