OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

An innucuous looking e-mail which promises to offer free sex movies has been claiming victims all over the world.It is said that some variants of the Windows worms contain a link...
Is number 13 inauspitious. Do you really believe in this theory and change your course of action for avoiding number 13? - Harish Jharia
Do you wanna 'see' the 'world' after death? If Yes, Scroll...
I am using Chitika but that is so slow. Suggest me a few others which can go together with Chitika.
The most important events in life are birth, marriage and death. There is too much expenditure on these events on ceremonies, feasts etc. It is felt that most of us can easily...
Sahre here about the woman or women who had a difference to your Life...May be your mother, your relative, friend, girl friend or lover or wife....Just share those...
Hi, I am a new member of this site. Just wanted to know how we can earn cash credits and points in this site. Thanks & Regards, Anshu
india has one of world's weakest pension systems - study http://in.news.yahoo.com/india-one-worlds-weakest-pension-systems-study-131759637.html
There should be an SHOUT BOX on boddunan like opti chat. what do think guys. this will make boddunan more vibrant and active. :) :) :) :) So that member can share...
Can we produce electricity from each particle and every particle on earth.
How many bones are there in hands and legs.
In "my Account" Section to Statistics, "This day" total not Showing correctly
What are your dreams.Have you fullfiled your dreams.
The employees will not be able to appeal direct against decision of CAT in supreme court...
Bridge stone is lanuching a new tyres that donot puncture.
WIll Sachin score his 100th century in the first test against the aussies ?
Going by the results so far especially of the events Indians pinned their hopes on - it doesn't augur well for India. Another fruitless,unmemorable journey to Olympics! A very...
It's true, certain things bind you to a particular place. Can you tell me, what's the specialty of your present town/city that you love most? :P I love Thrissur for Thrissur...
Delhi might be having good educational and job opportunities, But when it comes to safety, all say in unison “ No New Delhi” especially Parents
Here is a way to avoid criticism. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11035]}