Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since what you get in KFC is nothing but largely junk food, I guess they were adding vitamins to it .. :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Since what you get in KFC is nothing but largely junk food, I guess they were adding vitamins to it .. :unsure:

Naturally occurring vitamins right.....lol

Better to eat sandhya's fried chicken.....

Swetha Shenoy

Naturally occurring vitamins right.....lol

Better to eat sandhya's fried chicken.....

Can she make a vegetarian chicken?
A popular fast food joint in Thiruvanantapuram Kerala served worms along with Kentucky fried chicken to a family.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2012/10/09/kfc-outlet-in-kerala-serves-worms-with-fried-chicken-1081454.html

this incident happened a few days back. You know now only? :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Not only KFC, all restaurants of Kerala are under threat. Most recently I have started a thread as well.......

Actually, it's good....people are nowadays eating home made food a lot....I think fast food sales have dipped more than 50% in the past 3-4 months. But most surprising part is that, why it happened in the recent days only.
Even le Meridian of Kochi was caught for serving one week old food.

About KFC...
KFC Thiruvannathapuram was innaugurated on Onam, I think so....or June...i.e. Most recently
My brother and family are its customers :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's situated in M.G.Road Pulimood Jn, just before secretariat. So, a good place for business.

But my brother has told me, it taste different from Ernakulam KFC.

Not only KFC, no.1 bakery of Capital city was also sealed for a few days in July.....reason, old food and cakes. :evil: :evil:
Now food inspectors are doing their job sincerely ;) ;) ;) ;)
were they sleeping for the past few years?????? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Not only TVM, all restaurants of Kerala are under this threat.....it happened only a few days back

Meera sandhu
Yes, you are right. They would have been careful, after all it is a matter of health of the people.
Thank god, My brother was about to take me to KFC. But i didn't go

it's not teh case of KFC only....
all restaurants....
we can't assure they are serving food hygienic.

Do you know, a few days back, when food inspection started in Kerala, in one video, it was shown, all wastes from toilet are flowing through a drainage inside the kitchen.....that also almost open :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes, you are right. They would have been careful, after all it is a matter of health of the people.
Thank god, My brother was about to take me to KFC. But i didn't go

it's not teh case of KFC only....
all restaurants....
we can't assure they are serving food hygienic.

Do you know, a few days back, when food inspection started in Kerala, in one video, it was shown, all wastes from toilet are flowing through a drainage inside the kitchen.....that also almost open :evil: :evil:

The common aspect in all these are, 'The franchisees are the culprits' . Not KFC. KFC should cancel the respective food joints' Franchisee ship.
There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

But the police say the franchisees are not maintaining the hygiene norms.

KFC and their franchisees are no doubt guilty. Franchisees are directly involved. The state health department and local bodies- municipal corporations are responsible for inspection to check the sanitary conditions in all restaurants and eating places.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

KFC and their franchisees are no doubt guilty. Franchisees are directly involved. The state health department and local bodies- municipal corporations are responsible for inspection to check the sanitary conditions in all restaurants and eating places.

while giving franchisee, KFC should assure they keep standards.
Why are they allowing so? For franchisee money? So KFC is guilty, of course.
They should be aware of their reputation

Meera sandhu

while giving franchisee, KFC should assure they keep standards.
Why are they allowing so? For franchisee money? So KFC is guilty, of course.
They should be aware of their reputation

It happens like this. A food joint that applies for the franchisee ship will abide by the rules and stipulations laid by KFC religiously. Once they get the franchisee ship they care heck for the rules.

KFC too is guilty. They should do surprise checks occasionally on the franchisees .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.