Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes he is my favorite one I love to read his books than others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Rabindra Nath Tagore remains my all time favorite! Sarat Chandra Cattopadhya whose novels have been made into popular films like 'Devdas','Pareenita' etc.quite a few times is also my favorite. Of the foreign authors, there are too many!
Rabindra Nath Tagore remains my all time favorite! Sarat Chandra Cattopadhya whose novels have been made into popular films like 'Devdas','Pareenita' etc.quite a few times is also my favorite. Of the foreign authors, there are too many!

Parineeta is an all time favorite story of mine, have read it several times.I love the very theme - simple, heart warming and so real...In fact I wrote a review too on the book on one of the sites...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Parineeta is an all time favorite story of mine, have read it several times.I love the very theme - simple, heart warming and so real...In fact I wrote a review too on the book on one of the sites...

You must have read the biography of this great novelist. His life was not less fascinating!

You must have read the biography of this great novelist. His life was not less fascinating!

No I have not read it, but now that you have mentioned it, I will definitely do so.I have a very good library here which has a vast selection of books, surprising when the reading habit is slowly dying out in most youngsters...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We all have our own reading and author preferences...
My own favorite authors are Leon uris, Frederick Foresythe,Robert Ludlum and John Grsham,,,

I love to read Fredrick Foresyth myself, I recall his Devil's alternative as soon as I hear/read his name.
I love to read all Indian writers from Prem candra to Ashapurna devi and from Tagore to Sharth chandra. I have so many others in my list either serious or comic. The only writer in light category I read Surendra Mohan Pathak. He is in the same category as Sidney Sheldon or Fredrick.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We all have our own reading and author preferences...
My own favorite authors are Leon uris, Frederick Foresythe,Robert Ludlum and John Grsham,,,

I love to read Fredrick Foresyth myself, I recall his Devil's alternative as soon as I hear/read his name.
I love to read all Indian writers from Prem candra to Ashapurna devi and from Tagore to Sharth chandra. I have so many others in my list either serious or comic. The only writer in light category I read Surendra Mohan Pathak. He is in the same category as Sidney Sheldon or Fredrick.

I too read any book I can lay my hands on.There are many good Indian authors. 'A suitable boy ' written by Vikram Seth is an excellent read, it also won a booker's prize.

I love to read all Indian writers from Prem candra to Ashapurna devi and from Tagore to Sharth chandra. I have so many others in my list either serious or comic. The only writer in light category I read Surendra Mohan Pathak. He is in the same category as Sidney Sheldon or Fredrick.[/quote]

I too read any book I can lay my hands on.There are many good Indian authors. 'A suitable boy ' written by Vikram Seth is an excellent read, it also won a booker's prize.[/quote]

I have read a few books of Chetan Bhagat last year although I have yet to read his last book.

I too read any book I can lay my hands on.There are many good Indian authors. 'A suitable boy ' written by Vikram Seth is an excellent read, it also won a booker's prize.[/quote]

I have read a few books of Chetan Bhagat last year although I have yet to read his last book.[/quote]

Personally I feel that Chetan Bhagat is over rated, doesnt have the same kind of impact as so many other Indian writers...but he is popular with the youngsters ..

I love to read all Indian writers from Prem candra to Ashapurna devi and from Tagore to Sharth chandra. I have so many others in my list either serious or comic. The only writer in light category I read Surendra Mohan Pathak. He is in the same category as Sidney Sheldon or Fredrick.[/quote]

I have read a few books of Chetan Bhagat last year although I have yet to read his last book.[/quote]

Personally I feel that Chetan Bhagat is over rated, doesnt have the same kind of impact as so many other Indian writers...but he is popular with the youngsters ..[/quote]
The reason is simple, the language he uses is like the one present generation speaks and thinks the way he thinks. He is a good professional who knows what is he up to. He is from IIMA. :laugh: He knows his job.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.