Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wanted to go to KFC. I have heard that in Ahmedabad KFC restaurant is there and they serve a good quality of chicken.

Want to make each day Accountable

I wanted to go to KFC. I have heard that in Ahmedabad KFC restaurant is there and they serve a good quality of chicken.

i like EFC...European fried chicken than KFC. But it's only available in Thrissur :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

i like EFC...European fried chicken than KFC. But it's only available in Thrissur :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

EFC? First time heard about European fried Chicken. Why only one center is there?

Since what you get in KFC is nothing but largely junk food, I guess they were adding vitamins to it .. :unsure:

Naturally occurring vitamins right.....lol

Better to eat sandhya's fried chicken.....

I don't eat chicken and definitely not fried chicken or for that matter anything fried lol... :cheer:

then we shall order some mutton from KFC. What do you think...
Mutton with worm fry :cheer: :cheer:

That is even worse since I dont eat any meat only fish and sea food ... :cheer: So I am clear as far as KFCs in Kerala goes..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, even I too heard about EFC at first time. I have a doubt, why people are showing in chicken, why can't they keep restaurants for fish

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, even I too heard about EFC at first time. I have a doubt, why people are showing in chicken, why can't they keep restaurants for fish

This is customer choice. If I go to buy milk and find this adulterated, will you say that I should avoid milk and instead take fruits. Let customers buy what they like. They must get quality and standard products. It is responsibilities of authorities to protect the customers. There is more need for consumer awareness.
JAGO GRAHAK JAGO (customer be aware)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

EFC? First time heard about European fried Chicken. Why only one center is there?

In thrissur only...3 branches...
I assure, it's best than KFC.
I think they use ghee for frying, a special flavour

Meera sandhu

Yes, they could keep restaurant for fish and could name as FFC. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, they could keep restaurant for fish and could name as FFC. :woohoo: :woohoo:

It should be EFF.."European fried fish" hahahahah

Swetha Shenoy
There are often complaints about KFC. Government needs be strict with these outlets.

But the police say the franchisees are not maintaining the hygiene norms.

KFC and their franchisees are no doubt guilty. Franchisees are directly involved. The state health department and local bodies- municipal corporations are responsible for inspection to check the sanitary conditions in all restaurants and eating places.

while giving franchisee, KFC should assure they keep standards.
Why are they allowing so? For franchisee money? So KFC is guilty, of course.
They should be aware of their reputation

same situation happend with Cadbury's range of chocolates few years back

I guess worms are popular than the celebrities ! hahhaha

well, even parle are stopping the production of mango bite as they contain some illegal chemical....so beware of outside stuff!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.