Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many songs whose choreography are very nice.One of my best choreographed song was "Dola Re Dola Re".Where Madhuri Dixit and Aishwarya Rai danced so well.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I really love the song, Nisulthaanare of Pyar Ka Mausam....a lovely song, lovely picturised. I really love to watch it every time.

Meera sandhu
I love these ones-
Crazy kia re..
Dola re dola..
Munni badnaam hui .. ;)
Chane k khet mein..
and I have many more......

Live in the present :)
I love these ones-
Crazy kia re..
Dola re dola..
Munni badnaam hui .. ;)
Chane k khet mein..

You named Munni...then what about sheila..... ;)
I don't think even a single member mentioned her name.
Let me be honest.....I really love Katrina in Sheila..... Akshay and Music director(who is it :whistle: ) also in that song....Sunidhi has sung that song amazingly :) :)

Meera sandhu
I love these ones-
Crazy kia re..
Dola re dola..
Munni badnaam hui .. ;)
Chane k khet mein..

You named Munni...then what about sheila..... ;)
I don't think even a single member mentioned her name.
Let me be honest.....I really love Katrina in Sheila..... Akshay and Music director(who is it :whistle: ) also in that song....Sunidhi has sung that song amazingly :) :)

Sheila was good but not among my favorites because I just liked the belly dancing part in the song and not all of the steps. But yes Katrina looked fabulous in it. :blink:

My best choreographed song which I like most now is Chikni Chameli.Where Katrina Kaif danced so well.Its A song full of music.

Sharmistha Banerjee
"Senorita" song also is a good dance number and how could I forget "Udi teri ankhon se" from Guzarish. :) I so love Aishwarya in that song and her moves. :whistle:

I love too watch all songs of Hritik Roshan.Really he is a good dancer of Bollywood.I love all his songs and a great fan of his dance.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Let me share a Malayalam song from Meesa madhavan (Meaning Mustache Madhavan) of 2002 picturised on Dileep and Kavya Madhavan.
This lovely picturised song got Shantharam awards in the year 2003 for best Choreographed songs, leaving behind many Bollywood and Tollywood dance numbers.....
It's really a good dancing number....
If you are able to understand its lyrics, you won't stop laughing.....but what to do...
Yet, you can enjoy this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMcdst9K5Q&feature=related

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.