OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am sure most of us must be aware of this famous proverb "a smile is a curve that makes everything straight" , but I guess in Indian culture this proverb doesn't fit...
It seems that Indian traditional dress for women - Sari is no more safe for people as it may cause the dangerous and deadly disease - Cancer. The popular journal - Indian Medical...
There is unprecedented security at Mohali Cricket match between India and Pakistan in view of presence of many VIPs including Prime minister and his Pakistani...
he faces a tough fight to regain his Test spot after losing his place during the Ashes and watching a host of quick bowlers stake a claim for selection as England's pace stocks...
Tsunami alert issued in Philippines after 6.8 quake. This is bad news for the Philippines people.
'Imitinef Mercilet' is a medicine which cures blood cancer. It’s available free of cost at "Adyar Cancer Institute in Chennai". Create Awareness. It might help...
Can Team India be able to perform well in West Indies absent key players?
Why people say that Delhi men are more aggressive?
In my state, most festivals of temples/churches/mosques are conducted from February to maximum, May 15th.....i.e. Summer season. Monsoon will come at May end. What about your...
What is the worst thing that is ever happened to you?
Honda has recalled nearly 400,000 vehicles in the US because of a defect that could lead cars to roll away when parked, the Japanese manufacturer said Monday. The safety recall...
how to earn in the adsense programme
According to you who gossip more -- Men or Women?
Do you think that India will bounce back in 4th test match against England?
Do you spend enough time with your family ?
Day after the inauguration of Mother Express in Kolkata, the train arrived in Northeast, Dimapur on Tuesday, Sep 28 displaying her life, work, sermon of peace and sacrifice.
ndia is a functioning democracy – of sorts. It has been one since it gained independence from Great Britain over 60 years ago. On the face of ayodhya verdict really we feel...
Hi 2 all can u share u'r blog to help my blog blog1 improve seriously so i can improve blogging blog2 so tht i can topped google or advice my blog so thy rank high
what is City of Mountain, River, Desert, Grapes and everything else.
Pleas reply so that everyone can know why people just go on uploading videos on youtube.