OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How to get quickly relief from body ache.
The width of National Highways are becoming a problem to highly populated states like Kerala.Union minister Kamal Nath said let Kerala decide the width of the national highway....
Describe what makes you most Proud to be an Indian :woohoo: :woohoo:
What are the reasons that India loose first test match vs England?
If boddunan give you the chance to change any three things in current format of boddunan, what will you do...?? Be creative and serious...
Is office work unproductive? Comment critically!
hi please tell me how to earn in mobile services
hi, I am nachi from Chennai. I recently joined boddunan. i need you to share your experience here about your articles and earning from that articles. Firstly i will start...
When i logged in today, i noticed the new scrollbar with some texts moving.It seems the scrolling texts are links to some articles.Good to see this new feature. How this articles...
A Tamil song has been written using words from 24 different languages and sung by many singers.Some of the actors also have sung few lines of this song.Another significant thing...
What do you think of the idea of all education being online?
yesterday when i was watching news there was a news that a 3 year old girl was raped.this is the biggest shameful act.its a biggest crime ever.Mumbai 3year old raped
Hello everybody. Today i am suffered from wrong decision by meean. In Jumble Word contest : Meean gave a word ARRAANSVAOM Swetha answers this : Manasarovar. Its the...
Village life in north India is a farmer at dharamgarh village of panjab working in marigold field-village life in noth INDIA wonderful combination of rich tradition, culture and...
Aishwarya's college pic
The Indian Air Force will celebrate its 78th anniversary today, on 08th October 2010 at Air Force Station Hindon just east of the Yamuna River from the national capital New...
Thank you very much for 25 points. This is very amazing gift for me this birthday.
Is there any jobs based on the inventory.
Last week there was an earthquake in Chile.After the earthquake got over, one more disaster followed...Looting..Here i quote a news report of washingtonpost. "One of...
How to develop right attitudes among youth in building bright career?