Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If someone here,didn't read one of the book of Jack Canfield,do read it.Its a great and you all will love it.

don't forget the Rhonda Byrne.

Want to make each day Accountable

Once i read book called you can win, In that i read story about positive attitude. I forgot the author let you know later.

in story, a boy went to a parlor and the boy asked the cost of big cone cone ice cream, the waitress said 75rs and the boy asked small cone ice cream cost waitress said 55rs. then the boy ordered small cone ice cream, then the waitress told in her mind, why such people come and waste their time by asking costs. Later the she served him 55 rs cone ice cream cone. The boy had it and when away, while cleaning the table waitress found 25rs as tip. So this is how we should think about others.If the boy want he can have 75 rs cone, but he thought about the waitress and he gave 25rs tips for her. but the waitress spoke and thought about boy very negatively.

I was really impressed by this story and started thinking about others and poor

I like to read all the feel good books whether they deal with positivity or with self confidence or personality development.It somehow makes you really feel Good that there is always hope :dry: :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To be very frank I haven't read much after October 2010 apart from a few books in light category that too while traveling frequently Between Bangalore and Delhi by train with wife, she can not travel by air unless must.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I mostly read you can win book or English grammar book and Telugu navels.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Reading has become an addiction to me , so much so that I cannot sleep without reading a few pages at least.So, I am constantly reading some book or the other ,am now reading Mexico set by Len Deighton..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Computer and internet have spoiled me up to a great extant otherwise I used to read a lot. But after I resigned my regular job and started to write, cannot find much time for books, kinda addicted to keyboard of my lappy.

Computer and internet have spoiled me up to a great extant otherwise I used to read a lot. But after I resigned my regular job and started to write, cannot find much time for books, kinda addicted to keyboard of my lappy.

Yes, same here sunil,I too am spending a lot of time these days on the net ...But reading a few pages is a must at bedtime, normally fall asleep with the book in my hand lol.. :cheer:

Yes, same here sunil,I too am spending a lot of time these days on the net ...But reading a few pages is a must at bedtime, normally fall asleep with the book in my hand lol.. :cheer:

I used to read a whole book in one go but a few lines act like sedative whenever I try to read at bed time. Besides That is generally 1.30am so not much book ready, you know. I write about 10 every day (250-400 words range and one of them bigger)for different sites/clients that leaves in no position to read much. Just a glance at news paper in the morning while going through water therapy and mails. And forgot forums to mention. :laugh:

That Good suni to know this as your written and reading habit is good......

I used to read a whole book in one go but a few lines act like sedative whenever I try to read at bed time. Besides That is generally 1.30am so not much book ready, you know. I write about 10 every day (250-400 words range and one of them bigger)for different sites/clients that leaves in no position to read much. Just a glance at news paper in the morning while going through water therapy and mails. And forgot forums to mention. :laugh:

Amazing sunil,10 articles a day :ohmy: , I cant write even one a day.I tried to post one article a day regularly but gave up since it was too much to cope with the house work and my own school work...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.