OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Indecent and abusive comments posted on social networking site Facebook about a female mathematics teacher saw 16 students of a leading private school suspended from their...
This is another one form Mark Twain on dreams and illusions! "Don't part with your illusions.When they are gone,you may still exist,but you have ceased to...
Hello friends, i always feels and it also the truth that when congress came in government, then prices always get high. Under the government of congress a Mango People is always...
Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra with their newborn baby {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7221]}
If boddunan had announced the nominee.Who whould you choose as your nominee.
Why there is difficult to make money in airlines. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/12/08/what-could-be-the-reasons-for-kingfisher-downfall.html
Hello Friends... Now i became a PLATINUM MATE..!! :) Thanks for your valuable support.... :) :) :) :)
Hi there, just wanted to share this news with you guys. Finally, I have decided to test the waters and see if I can get myself established as a writer. I am not aiming for...
Friends yesterday was saptami. I have visited Baghbazar, Koomartooli and Mahammed Ali Park. The best pratima of Kolkata 2012 is Koomartooli and Koomartooli park. The partima was...
It seems so. It happened in a south Calcutta temple where Amitabh’s Sandalas that he wore in ‘Agneepath,’ were...
B) B) B) Lo! I come with Kerala Treat! B) B) B) B) For Robert, Sarala, Mary, Chinmoyji,Ram Babu sir,Sasi, Gulshanji, Sunil, Ram Prosad, Kalyani, Usha ji and our...
My old client has called me back to work again. That has made me busy for the second time in the same fashion as I once was. I am supposed to write articles for him as I did...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10447]}
Today is Swami Vivekanada's 150th birthday - one of greatest sons of Mother India who redefined our thoughts,our dreams! I pay my profound respects to him!
Which section of Boddunan do you contribute the most and why? Which section do you like the most? I used to contribute both in the forums and articles section but not getting...
Which mobile phone is best under Rs 10000.
Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the...
What are differences between study at India and abroad?
Will God take birth again on the earth like Shri Ram,Krishna ,Sai?
GBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB